Buffalo says Dick is ahead of the game - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Buffalo says Dick is ahead of the game

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby moochman » Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:48 am

stomperrob wrote:Hmmmm - methinks fans may not be happy with the Buffalo's Dick

People liked Buffalo Bill, so why wouldn't they warm up to Buffalo Dick?

You know there is an outside chance that Jauron is a better coach than he could show in the Motor D. Saddled with Mariucci's suffocating offense Dick was doomed from the start.

That's as charitable as I can be. Good luck, Buffalo. I hope Dick fits in Buffalo better than he did in Motown.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mysticphysh » Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:04 pm

I think Dick will be alright.

Just remember, he's inheriting a pretty good D (as long as Spikes is in there to glue the whole thing together). He's got one of the best 2-receiver set in football and a pretty good RB. A little retooling of the O-line and if JP Lossman can come around, they should be an excellent ball team.
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Postby wizbang » Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:16 am

Just remember, he's inheriting a pretty good D (as long as Spikes is in there to glue the whole thing together). He's got one of the best 2-receiver set in football and a pretty good RB. A little retooling of the O-line and if JP Lossman can come around, they should be an excellent ball team.

That's the problem. With a healthy roster my grandma -straight from the rocking chair- could win 7 with that team. Jauron's defensive skills, intellect and sound in-game decisions lead me to predict 6 wins.

Quite honestly, I consider this the worst NFL hire in recent memory. I would be irate if I were a Buffalo fan. With that said, I'm wrong quite often so who knows maybe Dick will win 7 and tie granny.
Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
wizbang
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Previous

Return to Football Talk