new sig...opinions? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

new sig...opinions?

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Postby bojanglesmn » Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:45 am

That'd be so awesome if that could happen.
I'd love to see what people can come up with.
bojanglesmn
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby UTLonghorns » Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:32 am

I could set the up if you want. Probably not till a little bit later though. Well get 16 artists and they'll make a sig. And then it will be like

Deluxes vs. Alks

YH vs Corey Amaral

and so on

So Alk and Corey Amaral win, then they have to make completely different sigs for the next week.

Just like a rough draft of it?
UTLonghorns
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby South Park Cows » Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:49 am

UTLonghorns wrote:I could set the up if you want. Probably not till a little bit later though. Well get 16 artists and they'll make a sig. And then it will be like

Deluxes vs. Alks

YH vs Corey Amaral

and so on

So Alk and Corey Amaral win, then they have to make completely different sigs for the next week.

The way I've usually seen it is 2 divisions consisting of 8 teams each. A player would be selected for each matchup as the theme also.

I was actually thinking about setting one up here last week, but if you want to do it that's fine by me.
South Park Cows
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter

Postby WickedSmaat » Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:44 am

South Park Cows wrote:
UTLonghorns wrote:I could set the up if you want. Probably not till a little bit later though. Well get 16 artists and they'll make a sig. And then it will be like

Deluxes vs. Alks

YH vs Corey Amaral

and so on

The way I've usually seen it is 2 divisions consisting of 8 teams each. A player would be selected for each matchup as the theme also.

I was actually thinking about setting one up here last week, but if you want to do it that's fine by me.

I think I would prefer this. Maybe something like a round robin, that way the sig makers get to make a few sigs and not get knocked out right away. Could have like a season with 16 weeks or something like that. Really, that would be awesome for the offseason here. A lot of putting together and I really think that we'd need our own forum room, maybe Arlo could set us up with something, maybe a "Draft Room". What about that?
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby Your Hero » Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:47 pm

WickedSmaat wrote:
South Park Cows wrote:

Deluxes vs. Alks

YH vs Corey Amaral

and so on

I think I would prefer this. Maybe something like a round robin, that way the sig makers get to make a few sigs and not get knocked out right away. Could have like a season with 16 weeks or something like that. Really, that would be awesome for the offseason here. A lot of putting together and I really think that we'd need our own forum room, maybe Arlo could set us up with something, maybe a "Draft Room". What about that?

That sounds like a great idea. This sounds like a blast if it gets off the ground. Would people "play" each other every week? Or how would it work?
Your Hero
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby gogogadget » Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:51 pm

This sounds great. I would love to participate and/or help out!
"When I know nothing, the possibilities are endless."
gogogadget
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby South Park Cows » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:16 pm

WickedSmaat wrote:
South Park Cows wrote:

Deluxes vs. Alks

YH vs Corey Amaral

and so on

That sounds too complicated. I say we should stick to a simple 16 or so man tournament.
South Park Cows
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Your Hero » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:42 pm

South Park Cows wrote:
WickedSmaat wrote:
South Park Cows wrote:

Deluxes vs. Alks

YH vs Corey Amaral

and so on

That sounds too complicated. I say we should stick to a simple 16 or so man tournament.

How would seeding be determined? And how are winners decided?
Your Hero
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby South Park Cows » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:53 pm

Your Hero wrote:
South Park Cows wrote:
WickedSmaat wrote:
South Park Cows wrote:

Deluxes vs. Alks

YH vs Corey Amaral

and so on

How would seeding be determined? And how are winners decided?

Seeds would be random, and it'd basically be a tournament. I'd make the bracket for each division and the 2 division winners would face off in the championship. It'd be like first to 5 votes (voting would be through posting) for each matchup.
South Park Cows
General Manager
General Manager

Postby gogogadget » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:16 pm

is there anyway we could keep the sig author/creator name anonymous to the voters?
"When I know nothing, the possibilities are endless."
gogogadget
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Mock(ing) Drafter

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests