2006 Season Consolidated - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to NFL's Finest

2006 Season Consolidated

Moderators: thriftyrocker, Football Moderators

Postby MeShawn » Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:15 am

joshyboy72 wrote:Deluxe owns Cedric Humes, not me.

I notice you made that mistake in the roster thread too so I thought I'd point it out

Ah, thanks for letting me know. I believe Swiper has corrected the problem (right?).
MeShawn
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby MeShawn » Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:47 am

Joshyboy: Brandon Marshall
No1cowboysfan: Brodie Croyle
Dr. Duran Duran: Maurice Clarett
Kiambu's Kings: Ricky Williams, Eric Shelton, Brandon Williams
34=Sweetness: Tony Scheffler
Kevinoc: Jonathan Wells
Deluxe: Jerome Bettis, Onterrio Smith, Cedric Humes
Ljthockey: Tavaris Jackson, Stephen Davis

Players in red are either retired or the owners have announced that they will drop them.

What we're going to do, is that each of these rookies (and few vets) will have a "filler" player. If you drop this "filler", then you lose the rights to the player and someone else can pick him up. Once yahoo submits these players to their database, I will place the real rookies on your roster instead of the "filler". For the fillers, I chose an obscure player who plays the same position, on the same team. Alright, here's the list.

Brandon Marshall: David Kircus (DEN-WR)
Brodie Croyle: James Kilian (KAN-QB)
Ricky Williams: Kay-Jay Harris (MIA-RB)
Eric Shelton: Jamal Robertson (CAR-RB)
Brandon Williams: Marcus Maxwell (SAN-WR)
Tony Scheffler: Chad Mustard (DEN-TE)
Jonathan Wells: Jameel Cook (HOU-RB)
Onterrio Smith: Adimchinobe Echemandu (MIN-RB)
Cedric Humes: Dan Kreider (PIT-RB)
Tarvaris Jackson: J.T. O'Sullivan (MIN-QB)

I realize this isn't an ideal system, but it's the best we can do if we want to start the season. I will send out PM reminders (if you own a filler) and post this list on the yahoo messageboard. I know this is a bit confusing, so please ask questions if you have any.
MeShawn
General Manager
General Manager

Postby MeShawn » Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:12 am

Rosters have been submitted and we are ready to roll. Let me know if there are any problems and I will fix them ASAP. Players will come off waivers Saturday night (I believe).

Good luck guys. ;-D
MeShawn
General Manager
General Manager

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:05 pm

Will you be keeping this updated on the Cafe Meshawn? Or should we create a thread and be responsible for it ourselves..Just with the waiver wire stuff and all.

By the way, nice Bradly pickup. ;-D
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby MeShawn » Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:30 pm

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Will you be keeping this updated on the Cafe Meshawn? Or should we create a thread and be responsible for it ourselves..Just with the waiver wire stuff and all.

By the way, nice Bradly pickup. ;-D

Actually, I'm going to unsticky this thread right now. We'll just rely on yahoo for the season and then I'll create another offseason thread at the end of the season.
MeShawn
General Manager
General Manager

Postby MeShawn » Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:33 pm

Guys, some of the players that needed replacements have been added to yahoo and I made the adjustments.

However, Ricky Williams, Tony Scheffler, Jonathan Wells, Cedric Humes and Tavaris Jackson still are not available. If you own one of these players and would like to keep the rights to them until they are added to yahoo, please do not drop their filler.
MeShawn
General Manager
General Manager

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:21 pm

i hope that it was worth my waiver priority to pick up mike bell....we will see.

i cant believe that humes still isnt in the system :-?
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:07 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:i hope that it was worth my waiver priority to pick up mike bell....we will see.

Guess we will find out something tonight. ;-D I know I took the chance on him in multiple leagues, so I am rather hopeful myself. :-o
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:40 pm

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:i hope that it was worth my waiver priority to pick up mike bell....we will see.

Guess we will find out something tonight. ;-D I know I took the chance on him in multiple leagues, so I am rather hopeful myself. :-o

they didnt broadcast the game here...his stats didnt look too impressive...but it is preseason so that doesnt mean much. did anyone happen to see the game??
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:35 am

oh snap...not lookin so great all of a sudden :-o :~(
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to NFL's Finest