2006 Season Consolidated - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to NFL's Finest

2006 Season Consolidated

Moderators: thriftyrocker, Football Moderators

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:41 pm

Nope I missed it. But that Lions Defense rules so I wouldn't have expected much. LOL. :-b

Actually, I don't think that defense if they can stay healthy will be too bad.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:17 am

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Nope I missed it. But that Lions Defense rules so I wouldn't have expected much. LOL. :-b

Actually, I don't think that defense if they can stay healthy will be too bad.

didnt you write an article last year about them being your sleeper defense? :-b
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Season Chat

Postby MeShawn » Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:32 pm

Two weeks in the books and I love how the standings so far have turned around from last year. Joshyboy and deluxe, who finished 10th and 9th last year, are standing atop the league. Joshyboy sure gave me a whooping last week. And the 2nd place regular season finisher, Swiper, and the league champ, portisfan are 0-2. :-D

But I'm afraid those guys probably won't be there for long...
MeShawn
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby joshyboy72 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:29 pm

Yeah my team has had an awesome 2 weeks. But I don't think McNabb, Coles, and Stallworth can continue to produce like they've been doing. And Chris Brown...former 2nd round pick...not looking very good right now hehe
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:35 am

ill base my good fortune purely on luck. last season i had to use pittman as my starting RB most of the year....i got lucky that gore panned out and i got a couple of lucky breaks with maroney, reggie brown and bell...or else i would still be screwed.

now if c-pep could only be worthy of that 3rd rond pick i spent on him :~( he is gettin busy holding me back again this year....almost time for the bench :-b
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: Season Chat

Postby no1cowboysfan » Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:38 pm

MeShawn wrote:Two weeks in the books and I love how the standings so far have turned around from last year. Joshyboy and deluxe, who finished 10th and 9th last year, are standing atop the league. Joshyboy sure gave me a whooping last week. And the 2nd place regular season finisher, Swiper, and the league champ, portisfan are 0-2. :-D

But I'm afraid those guys probably won't be there for long...

No love for me, Meshawn? I finished BEYOND dead last last season, but I'm climbing the ranks in 3rd. ;-D

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:23 pm

ill give you some love bro. my team got spanked this week so maybe you can take my spot in the rankings. i think i got jinxed by meshawn with this post. :-o

id like to give special thanks to c-pep...for being my teams buster. enjoy the bench you sorry piece of poop.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:53 am

Haha..This is great. I have Alexander and pitter patter for starting RB, and now he's hurt. Sweet..

Hello, AP sweepstakes.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby no1cowboysfan » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:06 am

I feel your pain.

3rd to 9th ... ouch. Pain from falling so fast.

I guess I'm in the running for AP or Lynch? I would say Michael Bush, but unfortunately for him ...

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby MeShawn » Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:30 pm

I was looking back on my offseason trades, and they look decent for the most part, aside from my Reggie Bush trade. Kevin Jones and Santana for Bush?! :-P
I know this trade could eventually swing back my way, but I feel largely responsible for No1's 4-2 (maybe 5-2) start. Kudos, no1, you outdueled me this time.
MeShawn
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to NFL's Finest