2006 Season Consolidated - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to NFL's Finest

2006 Season Consolidated

Moderators: thriftyrocker, Football Moderators

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:58 pm

MeShawn wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Looks like I played myself out of the AP sweepstakes... :~(

I just posted the cumulative standings for the past two years. At least you have some bragging rights over there. :-)

Hehe..Not really.. :-b
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby joshyboy72 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:39 pm

So far in the two weeks without McNabb I've gotten 3 passing touchdowns each week (3 from Brad Johnson, 3 from Garcia). I think I could be in trouble once my QB luck runs out...the rest of my team looks pretty average.

just a little more luck and I've got a shot ;-D
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:52 am

joshyboy72 wrote:So far in the two weeks without McNabb I've gotten 3 passing touchdowns each week (3 from Brad Johnson, 3 from Garcia). I think I could be in trouble once my QB luck runs out...the rest of my team looks pretty average.

just a little more luck and I've got a shot ;-D

Much better than the production I got when Alexander went down from Gado and LenDale White. :-b
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby MeShawn » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:40 pm

Good game kanez. I caught a few lucky breaks with Hasselbeck and Clayton. And wow, an awesome matchup between joshy and ljthockey. Grossman sure came up big at the last minute.

Watch out portisfan, I'm coming for you.
MeShawn
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:22 am

You fellas got nothing on me. Pssssh. :-b
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby MeShawn » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:44 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:You fellas got nothing on me. Pssssh. :-b

Ljthockey may have something to say about that. ;-7

Good matchup between you guys. In my matchup between portisfan, I escaped the wrath of Drew Brees and luckily caught portisfan in one of his (if not the) worst weeks of the season.

So...the five and six seeds made the finals. Every playoff matchup so far has been an upset. Will the trend continue and will we have another 6th seed champion? I'm going to do my best to stop that from happening.

BTW, the rookie draft order 7-10 has been determined.
MeShawn
General Manager
General Manager

Offseason Thoughts II

Postby MeShawn » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:59 pm

Good game ljthockey. Tough luck with Caddy not playing this week. It was a great season guys, I had a lot of fun. :-)

Anyways, its that time of year again, when we have to wait eight painful months for fantasy football. I will be updating a lot of the threads in the next couple days, including creating a rosters thread. We have accumulated a lot of threads the past two years, so I think I'll create a master archive thread.

Trading is of course always open during the offseason, but the waiver wire is closed. You can pick up FA's during our rookie draft in May.

I assume everyone is coming back next year, unless I am told otherwise. Everyone was active this year -- I don't think we ever had an issue of not setting active lineups. Like last year's thread, if you have any comments or suggestions on how to improve the league, shoot. I brought a small agenda to the table last year, but I can't think of anything at the moment.

Also, Happy Holidays boys.
MeShawn
General Manager
General Manager

Postby ljthockey » Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:09 pm

Yeah good game Meshawn I wish I could of put up a better fight but I was suprised with all my injuries I even made it to the finals so i'm happy with second place.

I havent been posting hardly at all with transferring schools and other issues but I will still be active in this league and will check up on it when we need to make our offseason tasks and what not.
[b][color=red]You have just read a Ljthockey© post[/color][/b]

ljthockey
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Previous

Return to NFL's Finest