Need help downloading - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Need help downloading

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Postby South Park Cows » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:26 pm

WickedSmaat wrote:I basically did a scrounging around and to me it looks like whoever put the brush on the website doesn't know what they're doing. Cause I don't think you can have just an .abr as a file extension on the web. The file needs to be zipped to be put on the internet. I got a few of the ..../something.abr and it showed up as just text. but when it was ...../something.zip it downloaded for me. So basically it looks like you're SOL for the brush you want :-/

That sucks, since pretty much all of the brushes are .abr files. :-t

It's weird, when I had PS7 my downloaded brushes worked perfectly fine. In fact, I still have them saved and they work fine in CS even though they're .abr. :-?
South Park Cows
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby South Park Cows » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:36 pm

I got it.

I noticed they turned into .abr.txt files during the download in Safari, so I switched to IE and downloaded some brushes from at deviantart and it worked perfectly fine. Guess you just have to use a different browser.
South Park Cows
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter

Postby Corey Amaral » Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:04 pm

South Park Cows wrote:I got it.

I noticed they turned into .abr.txt files during the download in Safari, so I switched to IE and downloaded some brushes from at deviantart and it worked perfectly fine. Guess you just have to use a different browser.

i didnt even think of that...i always use Safari so that would make sense...good thinkin
Corey Amaral
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby WickedSmaat » Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:24 pm

Corey Amaral wrote:
South Park Cows wrote:I got it.

i didnt even think of that...i always use Safari so that would make sense...good thinkin

lol, nice work. I pretty much use safari too :-/
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Previous

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests