Basketball Simulation League - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Basketball Simulation League

Moderator: Football Moderators

Basketball Simulation League

Postby IHSLcommish » Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:30 pm

The International Hoops Simulation League is gathering place for basketball lovers and fantasy basketball fans. Never joined a simulation league before? It's simple:

-Create your own player. Customize his height, his appearance, his weight. Add on a few base attribute points to your player, choose his position, and you’re ready to go.

-Earn attribute points in various ways to add to your player. You can write a draftee profile for your player, and you could also write things such as player interviews and game recaps. Doesn't sound good? You can also make graphics with paint and photoshop, or you can even enter our weekly Scavenger Hunt contest, where you find the whatever the Hunt is about. Our league also has 1-1, where you can show your supremeacy on the courts. On top of that, you can also earn points if you choose to participate in our Fantasy IHSL. Whatever way you earn points, you can add them to your player in categories such as speed, FGs, and Steals.

-All our games are simmed on NBA Live '05. Our simmers give exciting play by play as the game progresses. Occasionally, they’ll even take screenshots of the game in progress.

Right now we're about to draft for Season 1. There’s still a bit of time left in the offseason. If you miss the draft, you can still join a squad as a free agent. On top of doing all the regular point tasks, such as media spots and graphics, you can also make profiles for your free agent. If you do not sign with a team before week 6, you’ll be thrown into the Devolpmental League, where you will remain until next season’s draft (while you can earn extra points in the college league, it is a lot more fun to be in the real IHSL).

Whether you're thoroughly engaged or mildly interested, check out the link. We’d be glad to have you.
http://ihsl.proboards55.com/index.cgi

If you decide to join the site, PM me at admin (My player is Kobe Hassan, and I am the former commish of the RFSL). I’d be happy to answer any questions.
IHSLcommish
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Basketball

Return to Classifieds