Keeper league - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Keeper league

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Dolfin99 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:32 pm

black_hawk8888 wrote:You unmarried guys don't know what you are missing by settling for store bought cookies. Once you settle in on a diet of fresh baked goods by a hot wife, there is no going back or settling for inferior product. Store bought? Poor bastards. :-b

I agree! ;-D
Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig.
Dolfin99

EditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dolfin99 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:32 pm

We are getting away from the topic, so how many teams do you need MSB?
Dolfin99

EditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:37 pm

danielrp wrote:We are getting away from the topic, so how many teams do you need MSB?

I want to go 12, i will leave it open for a few days. Like i said in my original post it wont be first come first served. I personally hate when you come into the classifieds and leagues take the first group of people. Some people cant make it on all the time.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dolfin99 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:44 pm

mutantseabass wrote:I want to go 12, i will leave it open for a few days. Like i said in my original post it wont be first come first served. I personally hate when you come into the classifieds and leagues take the first group of people. Some people cant make it on all the time.

I agree 100% with this logic! ;-D Let us know! Thanks for the offer.
Dolfin99

Postby WickedSmaat » Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:05 pm

black_hawk8888 wrote:No kidding. When my wife makes her signature banana bread with chocolate chips and nuts I start acting like a starved hyena. Maybe we could call this the "Suckers for Baked Goods and other edible things Football League". :-B

I think that'd be a good name for the league :-b(though my opinion has no bearing since MSB wants to keep quiet about who he wants itn) But that Banana Bread sounds great. My wife has made it before and it was great, but adding chocolate chips makes it sound even better! ;-D
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

das

Postby sPoRtZsTuD2318 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:27 pm

I want to go 12, i will leave it open for a few days. Like i said in my original post it wont be first come first served. I personally hate when you come into the classifieds and leagues take the first group of people. Some people cant make it on all the time.

I'm on this site too much :-/ , but I'm kind of new to these "cafe" leagues, I'm starting my first one right now ;-) , but i've been playing FF for about 4 years, and if you don't want me it's all gooood! ;-D

"I got this [b]killa[/b] up inside of me
I can't talk to my mother so I talk to my diary"
sPoRtZsTuD2318
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby mutantseabass » Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:29 pm

WickedSmaat wrote:
black_hawk8888 wrote:No kidding. When my wife makes her signature banana bread with chocolate chips and nuts I start acting like a starved hyena. Maybe we could call this the "Suckers for Baked Goods and other edible things Football League". :-B

I think that'd be a good name for the league :-b(though my opinion has no bearing since MSB wants to keep quiet about who he wants itn) But that Banana Bread sounds great. My wife has made it before and it was great, but adding chocolate chips makes it sound even better! ;-D

Im not trying to keep anything quiet. I just want to leave the post up for a couple of days so everyone gets a chance.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Santacruzer » Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:49 am

You can count me in too, MSB. ;-D

What kind of rules, setup, site host, costs, are we looking at?

I like the "Suckers for Baked Goods and Other Edible Things Football League name too! Too funny. My wife can bake, but the cooking seems to get left to me :-? . I guess we could be the "Domestic Gods" league too.
Santacruzer
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter

Postby The Balanced Man » Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:14 am

I'm Fat and love baked goods. I don't think that I am a fantasy vet yet, but I would love to have a chance to compete with you guys.

I'll fully understand if this is a 5 footballs only league though... I'll always step aside for seniority.
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby merc » Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:54 am

MSB,

I'll throw my name into the hat, if you need another guy.

It looks like a few guys in this league will be guys whom I have never competed against, so it would be a kick to have a chance to kick some new butt... so to speak. :-D

All I can probably do well in 2006 is one more league, so please let me know if I made the cut when you can.

Take Care,
merc
PS - my wife does her cookin' in a room other than the kitchen.. but I can bake up some killer cookies for us all... after you eat your gumbo first.(sorry, but that is the rule) :-D
merc
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Classifieds