Sig Tournament - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Sig Tournament

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Postby South Park Cows » Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:11 pm

Come on guys, only 1 other sig in besides mine.
South Park Cows
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby WickedSmaat » Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:43 pm

South Park Cows wrote:Come on guys, only 1 other sig in besides mine.

I'd submit one but I already got kicked out :-/
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby Alkaholik » Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:26 am

I think this shows why the single CAFE contests are the only ones that are really successful. People are too busy and it drags out too long, i'm make sure to note this.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby Your Hero » Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:49 am

Alkaholik wrote:I think this shows why the single CAFE contests are the only ones that are really successful. People are too busy and it drags out too long, i'm make sure to note this.

Well most tourneys take this long. It's not really dragging this round, the sigs are due by noon Sunday. But I do agree that it seems the single Cafe contests do work the best if you want a quick "tourney"/a lot of people to vote.
Your Hero
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby South Park Cows » Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:00 am

Alkaholik wrote:I think this shows why the single CAFE contests are the only ones that are really successful. People are too busy and it drags out too long, i'm make sure to note this.

How is this not successfull so far? We only had 1 guy not turn a sig in on time, and he's excused. Everybody else has been good with the due dates. Tourney's are know to take awhile, and I'm being very lenient on the due date to ensure quality work from the participants.

It seems like every post you've made in this thread has a negative atitude towards the toruney. Kind of like you purposely want it to fail. I think you just don't like the fact that someone else is holding a tourney when you're the one who sets up all of the contests and spams the crap out of every other forum in the Cafe. Well I don't need to spam in order to get the best measurment of how good a sig is, because the best vote is anybody who makes their way to this forum and votes. I just don't see the need for extra attention.
South Park Cows
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter

Postby Alkaholik » Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:35 pm

South Park Cows wrote:

How is this not successfull so far? We only had 1 guy not turn a sig in on time, and he's excused. Everybody else has been good with the due dates. Tourney's are know to take awhile, and I'm being very lenient on the due date to ensure quality work from the participants.

It seems like every post you've made in this thread has a negative atitude towards the toruney. Kind of like you purposely want it to fail. I think you just don't like the fact that someone else is holding a tourney when you're the one who sets up all of the contests and spams the crap out of every other forum in the Cafe. Well I don't need to spam in order to get the best measurment of how good a sig is, because the best vote is anybody who makes their way to this forum and votes. I just don't see the need for extra attention.

haha, Maybe if you read my posts more often, you would take a note that 90% are sarcastic.

Thanks for providing me with this nicely done bio though, i'll make sure to have printed on some new business cards for me to hand out later this spring.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Previous

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests