Laurence Maroney sig, please... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Laurence Maroney sig, please...

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Postby danleroi22 » Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:46 am

That sig is stunning!! ;-D
Questions or Comments? Feel free to PM me.

I know that I've been given more than beyond measure.
danleroi22
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Laurence Maroney sig, please...

Postby Plindsey88 » Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:31 am

Dirt Bag wrote:Hey,

I know you guys over here dont like me much and ive been using my own sigs for awhile, as you probobly have noticed. And i would really appreciate if someone could make me a sweet Laurence Maroney sig. With the draft slowy (very slowly) moving in i would like a sig to sport my home-state guy and hoping he will get drafted to a great franchise, like the Colts would suit him well with Edge maybe leaving. Ok so back on subject. I would like a Maroney sig featuring at least one action shot of him preferably in the home uniform (maroon and gold) with the Gophers logo faded into the background somewhere, and then have it say Laurence Maroney somewhere, the background can be anything just make it look good and maybe try and use gohper colors. If you have any questions please post them here before you make the sig to prevent any wasted time.

Also, if you can think of a cool saying to put in there instead of just saying Laurence Maroney you can post it before you make the sig and ill see if i like it.

Your Beloved, :-)
~Dirt Bag

Would you like fries with that?

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby UTLonghorns » Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:46 pm

Dirt Bag wrote:SPC said that he couldnt move the text so im stuck with this !+)

oh well, it still is awesome, SPC, you are one of the best sig makers around here.

Stuck with it? Thats a sweeeeet sig. More like I am loving it.
UTLonghorns
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb Supporter

Postby Your Hero » Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:50 pm

Yeah, sucks to be stuck with the best sig on the board.
Your Hero
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Dirt Bag » Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:29 pm

Plindsey88 wrote:

I know you guys over here dont like me much and ive been using my own sigs for awhile, as you probobly have noticed. And i would really appreciate if someone could make me a sweet Laurence Maroney sig. With the draft slowy (very slowly) moving in i would like a sig to sport my home-state guy and hoping he will get drafted to a great franchise, like the Colts would suit him well with Edge maybe leaving. Ok so back on subject. I would like a Maroney sig featuring at least one action shot of him preferably in the home uniform (maroon and gold) with the Gophers logo faded into the background somewhere, and then have it say Laurence Maroney somewhere, the background can be anything just make it look good and maybe try and use gohper colors. If you have any questions please post them here before you make the sig to prevent any wasted time.

Also, if you can think of a cool saying to put in there instead of just saying Laurence Maroney you can post it before you make the sig and ill see if i like it.

~Dirt Bag

yes please ImageImage

Your Hero wrote:

haha, yeah its a sick sig

after observing my sig for awhile really not that bad, it seemed harder to read yesterday, maybe just cus i was tired, didnt get alot of sleep night before, was up all night poker'n.
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby UTLonghorns » Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:48 pm

Dirt Bag wrote:
Plindsey88 wrote:

~Dirt Bag

yes please ImageImage

Your Hero wrote:

haha, yeah its a sick sig

after observing my sig for awhile really not that bad, it seemed harder to read yesterday, maybe just cus i was tired, didnt get alot of sleep night before, was up all night poker'n.

Dude, what do you mean, "After ovbserving my sig, its really not that bad" Its not bad at all! Its the best sig on the board, well maybe not, but its certainly up there.
UTLonghorns
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb Supporter

Postby washamur » Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:53 pm

Dirt Bag, you have a really unique way of showing gratitude ... seriously!

That sig is amazing ... simple as that.

Great job SPC! ;-D ;-D
QB-BigBen Delhomme Edwards Quinn
RB-LJ Gore DMAC CJohnson Slaton
WR-Driver Chambers Bowe Brown
TE-Gates
K-Prater
5-IDP's
washamur
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Graphics Expert

Postby bojanglesmn » Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:02 pm

Dirt Bag wrote:
after observing my sig for awhile really not that bad

I'm speechless..I am without speech. :-?
bojanglesmn
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Dirt Bag » Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:05 pm

ok, you guys misunderstood me, when i said it wasnt that bad, i wasnt referring to the sig as a whole, just the part that i was talking about, the laurence on top of maroney, so here is what i meant, "It's really not that hard to read."

sorry if you misunderstood that
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby kanezfan11 » Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:10 pm

Who's Malaurencey? :-D

Nice sig SPC. ;-D
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests