Motley Crue Get Hollywood Star - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Motley Crue Get Hollywood Star

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby moonhead » Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:18 pm

knapplc wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Yeah, hard to believe they didn't have one already, and are getting one now.

"Tommy Lee Goes to College" really must have been what put them over the top.

I didn't think that was watched by anyone outside of Lincoln.


people in Nebraska have TVs? :-b

but seriously, people watched that show?
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby The_Captain » Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:22 pm

moonhead wrote:
knapplc wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Yeah, hard to believe they didn't have one already, and are getting one now.

"Tommy Lee Goes to College" really must have been what put them over the top.

I didn't think that was watched by anyone outside of Lincoln.


people in Nebraska have TVs? :-b

but seriously, people watched that show?


I caught one episode channel surfing one night....dumb, very dumb...Tommy Lee needs to stick to banging the drums and other things and stay out of acting.
Image
Image

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13949
Joined: 8 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Lurking somewhere between here and there...

Postby Redskins Win » Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:27 pm

The_Captain wrote:
moonhead wrote:
knapplc wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Yeah, hard to believe they didn't have one already, and are getting one now.

"Tommy Lee Goes to College" really must have been what put them over the top.

I didn't think that was watched by anyone outside of Lincoln.


people in Nebraska have TVs? :-b

but seriously, people watched that show?


I caught one episode channel surfing one night....dumb, very dumb...Tommy Lee needs to stick to banging the drums and other things and stay out of acting.


That was acting?

I was really amused by that show. Maybe because I had recently visited there. His tutor was smoking hot.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8272
Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby knapplc » Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:33 pm

Redskins Win wrote:
The_Captain wrote:
moonhead wrote:
knapplc wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Yeah, hard to believe they didn't have one already, and are getting one now.

"Tommy Lee Goes to College" really must have been what put them over the top.

I didn't think that was watched by anyone outside of Lincoln.


people in Nebraska have TVs? :-b

but seriously, people watched that show?


I caught one episode channel surfing one night....dumb, very dumb...Tommy Lee needs to stick to banging the drums and other things and stay out of acting.


That was acting?

I was really amused by that show. Maybe because I had recently visited there. His tutor was smoking hot.

What in the world were you doing in Stinkin' Lincoln? You were being punished, right?

This is a decent town if you don't like doing anything, the worst of Winter and Summer and high taxes. About the only things going for Lincoln are the relatively low housing costs and lack of crime.

Well, that and the smokin' hot babes.
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Postby MadScott » Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:16 pm

At least they aren't leaving imprints on the outside of the Mann theater. :-o Imagine Tommy Lee's imprint...
Image
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5924
Joined: 27 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby moonhead » Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:19 pm

MadScott wrote:At least they aren't leaving imprints on the outside of the Mann theater. :-o Imagine Tommy Lee's imprint...


no thanks. i have self esteem issues as it is.
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:18 pm

Hey man, I love the Crue, which is why I posted this in the first place. Though they are certainly one of the worst live shows I've ever been to in my 28 years. Nonetheless, a tremendous rock band. It's just a shame they haven't put out anything really good in so long. I dare say, the last album of theirs that I really liked was "Feelgood", although I feel I'm one of the few that actually thinks the Corabi album is pretty solid, even if Neil isn't on lyrics for that effort. On a side note, I understand they got their Hollywood Star across from an erotica museum and a Fredrick's Of Hollywood. How appropriate is that?! :-b
Image
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 14333
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Room 7609

Postby mutantseabass » Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:27 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:Hey man, I love the Crue, which is why I posted this in the first place. Though they are certainly one of the worst live shows I've ever been to in my 28 years. Nonetheless, a tremendous rock band. It's just a shame they haven't put out anything really good in so long. I dare say, the last album of theirs that I really liked was "Feelgood", although I feel I'm one of the few that actually thinks the Corabi album is pretty solid, even if Neil isn't on lyrics for that effort. On a side note, I understand they got their Hollywood Star across from an erotica museum and a Fredrick's Of Hollywood. How appropriate is that?! :-b


Every time i went to see Crue in concert there were boobies flyin everywhere. That alone makes up for any shortcomings in the live show. Crue always had the hottest chicks at their concerts! ;-D
Image

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11757
Joined: 23 Aug 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Motor City

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:09 pm

mutantseabass wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:Hey man, I love the Crue, which is why I posted this in the first place. Though they are certainly one of the worst live shows I've ever been to in my 28 years. Nonetheless, a tremendous rock band. It's just a shame they haven't put out anything really good in so long. I dare say, the last album of theirs that I really liked was "Feelgood", although I feel I'm one of the few that actually thinks the Corabi album is pretty solid, even if Neil isn't on lyrics for that effort. On a side note, I understand they got their Hollywood Star across from an erotica museum and a Fredrick's Of Hollywood. How appropriate is that?! :-b


Every time i went to see Crue in concert there were boobies flyin everywhere. That alone makes up for any shortcomings in the live show. Crue always had the hottest chicks at their concerts! ;-D


I saw them in Sacto a few months back and while the tities were flying, most of them were not from ladies I'd like to see disrobed. :-o Funny thing though, the guy in front of me brought what must have been his seven year old son. Kid looked like he was completely entertained. :-b
Last edited by Dr. Duran Duran on Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 14333
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Room 7609

Postby TTTBone » Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:09 pm

moonhead wrote:
MadScott wrote:At least they aren't leaving imprints on the outside of the Mann theater. :-o Imagine Tommy Lee's imprint...


no thanks. i have self esteem issues as it is.


See... now that's funny.
Poor, poor moon. :-b
Image
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4481
(Past Year: 8)
Joined: 16 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 22:47 hours
(and 38 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact