Motley Crue Get Hollywood Star - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Motley Crue Get Hollywood Star

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby mutantseabass » Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:30 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:Hey man, I love the Crue, which is why I posted this in the first place. Though they are certainly one of the worst live shows I've ever been to in my 28 years. Nonetheless, a tremendous rock band. It's just a shame they haven't put out anything really good in so long. I dare say, the last album of theirs that I really liked was "Feelgood", although I feel I'm one of the few that actually thinks the Corabi album is pretty solid, even if Neil isn't on lyrics for that effort. On a side note, I understand they got their Hollywood Star across from an erotica museum and a Fredrick's Of Hollywood. How appropriate is that?! :-b

Every time i went to see Crue in concert there were boobies flyin everywhere. That alone makes up for any shortcomings in the live show. Crue always had the hottest chicks at their concerts! ;-D

I saw them in Sacto a few months back and while the tities were flying, most of them were not from ladies I'd like to see disrobed. :-o Funny thing though, the guy in front of me brought what must have been his seven year old son. Kid looked like he was completely entertained. :-b

LOL. Yeah i was talkin about back in the 80s and early 90s. I see your point about the chicks now, im sure they didnt age well. :-P

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:12 am

I saw the Crue back in 85 and they put on a great live show. Hollywood Star? I don't think so.
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:44 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:I saw the Crue back in 85 and they put on a great live show. Hollywood Star? I don't think so.

I don't know, man, you ever see some of the fools that get Hollywood Stars these days? Crue's no worse than some of them. PeeWee Herman has a friggin' star for God's sakes!
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:51 am

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:I saw the Crue back in 85 and they put on a great live show. Hollywood Star? I don't think so.

I don't know, man, you ever see some of the fools that get Hollywood Stars these days? Crue's no worse than some of them. PeeWee Herman has a friggin' star for God's sakes!

Man that's pathetic. If Pee Wee Herman has a star than that pretty much makes having a star meaningless. I do know that everyone that has a star has to pay something for it. There are some stars that refuse to pay and thus have no star.
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:09 am

At least my beloved Duran Duran already have one. This pic was taken in 1993, after Roger and Andy left.

Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:11 am

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:At least my beloved Duran Duran already have one. This pic was taken in 1993, after Roger and Andy left.

I rest my case.
flotsamnjetsam

Postby knapplc » Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:42 am

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:At least my beloved Duran Duran already have one. This pic was taken in 1993, after Roger and Andy left.

You're a Duran Duran fan? Wow, who knew?

:-D
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:04 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:

I rest my case.

Haha, I opened myself up for that. :-b
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Previous

Return to General Talk