Florida - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Florida

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby J2thez929 » Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:43 pm

mutantseabass wrote:Sit on the beach and watch the women. ;-D ;-D


Add a few drinks to that and you have a perfect Saturday afternoon. ;-D
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8041
Joined: 6 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: C-Town, OH - Dawg Bone Country

Postby Flockers » Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:46 pm

WickedSmaat wrote:
knapplc wrote:
WickedSmaat wrote:I'll be going to Florida for baseball in early March. It's our college teams' "Spring Training." Hopefully we'll be able to get in on some real baseball spring training, like the Twins. Real cheap for us too, we only have to pay $100 for the week. The school is paying for most of it.

You play college baseball? For which school? I don't remember you mentioning this - what's up with that?


St. Cloud Tech here in MN. We're part of the NJCAA. I believe it's JuCo DIII. I've played baseball all my life. When I was a sophomore in high school, I was getting letters from Clemson and the like. But that was the year I moved to an unknown town and a crappy baseball team :-t So I lost a little bit of interest because of the level of play was so low. I went up to NDSU(D-I as of last year) in Fargo with the intent to play baseball up there, talked to the coaches and everything, they said I had a good chance to make the team. But I ended up not going through with it. Didn't go to the try out. Looking back on it I should have done it, but 2 years later I'm playing JuCo here at tech, don't know if I'll do anything after though. I may try out for some local semi-pro teams, but my dreams of being a major leaguer have seemed to diminish as I've gotten older. I can hit about 83-85 on the gun, and I'm sure if I put in a good workout regimen(I'm 6-2 and 170), I could make it to the minors, but I've chosen another road in life. I'm just playing for fun now. I have other stories of traveling the country for baseball too(Actually tried out with Prince Fielder down in AZ for the Junior Olympic under 16 team, I didn't make it though). All in all baseball's been good to me.


The girl's hockey team at my HS is playing you guys tonight.
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert
Posts: 4257
Joined: 11 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Florida

Postby Redskins Win » Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:52 pm

UTLonghorns wrote:Hey guys, I am going down to Florida with the family in April, Orlando to be specific. Were staying at a sweet at Marriot.

I know theres plently of things, but what kind of things are there to go to besides like Universal Studios and Disney World, or are those just about it?


I hear the have some fine strip clubs in Orlando. :,-(
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8272
Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Florida

Postby mutantseabass » Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:59 pm

Redskins Win wrote:
UTLonghorns wrote:Hey guys, I am going down to Florida with the family in April, Orlando to be specific. Were staying at a sweet at Marriot.

I know theres plently of things, but what kind of things are there to go to besides like Universal Studios and Disney World, or are those just about it?


I hear the have some fine strip clubs in Orlando. :,-(


All right! Ill meet you down there! ;-D
Image

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11757
Joined: 23 Aug 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Motor City

Re: Florida

Postby UTLonghorns » Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:11 pm

mutantseabass wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:
UTLonghorns wrote:Hey guys, I am going down to Florida with the family in April, Orlando to be specific. Were staying at a sweet at Marriot.

I know theres plently of things, but what kind of things are there to go to besides like Universal Studios and Disney World, or are those just about it?


I hear the have some fine strip clubs in Orlando. :,-(


All right! Ill meet you down there! ;-D


Oh yeah this sounds very appropriate.

"Hey Mom, I'm going to a strip club illegally with a stranger I met on the internet"

"Oh ok son, have fun"
Image
UTLonghorns
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb Supporter
Posts: 1791
Joined: 26 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Hicktown Maryland

Re: Florida

Postby moonhead » Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:16 pm

UTLonghorns wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:
UTLonghorns wrote:Hey guys, I am going down to Florida with the family in April, Orlando to be specific. Were staying at a sweet at Marriot.

I know theres plently of things, but what kind of things are there to go to besides like Universal Studios and Disney World, or are those just about it?


I hear the have some fine strip clubs in Orlando. :,-(


All right! Ill meet you down there! ;-D


Oh yeah this sounds very appropriate.

"Hey Mom, I'm going to a strip club illegally with a stranger I met on the internet"

"Oh ok son, have fun"


who the hell invited you anyway? :-b
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Re: Florida

Postby UTLonghorns » Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:22 pm

moonhead wrote:
UTLonghorns wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:
UTLonghorns wrote:Hey guys, I am going down to Florida with the family in April, Orlando to be specific. Were staying at a sweet at Marriot.

I know theres plently of things, but what kind of things are there to go to besides like Universal Studios and Disney World, or are those just about it?


I hear the have some fine strip clubs in Orlando. :,-(


All right! Ill meet you down there! ;-D


Oh yeah this sounds very appropriate.

"Hey Mom, I'm going to a strip club illegally with a stranger I met on the internet"

"Oh ok son, have fun"


who the hell invited you anyway? :-b



...No one.. :~(
Image
UTLonghorns
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb Supporter
Posts: 1791
Joined: 26 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Hicktown Maryland

Postby WickedSmaat » Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:26 am

Flockers wrote:The girl's hockey team at my HS is playing you guys tonight.


Not quite, but there is a St. Cloud Tech High school here. I go to St. Cloud Tech College.
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 8165
Joined: 1 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 0:37 hours
(and 39 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact