A few notes.
1. I don't think the Jets will go with DBrick, they don't need a LT, they need a RT, and DBrick is definitely a LT.
2. Michael Huff won't go THAT high. I still think Jimmy Williams will go to SF.
3. I doubt the ravens will go with RB, they have bigger needs and won't give up on Jamal Lewis AND chester taylor both.
4. I think Marcus McNeill is a better tackle prospect than Eric Winston, and I think he will go higher.
5. Jimmy Williams will definitely go higher than 19, he has way too much talent.
6. I seriously doubt the pats will take maroney, although that is an interesting idea. I don't like maroney and I think he will be a big bust. He ran behind 3 top OL prospects at minnesota and benefited from a great RB system. So I hope the Pats do take him.
7. Rodrique Wright is a HUGE reach in the second round. He was terrible in the rose bowl, and is a mid second rounder at best. The Giants would be complete idiots to choose him over Cromartie or one of the many talented LBs that you have falling into the second, like Thomas Howard and Bobby Carpenter.
8. No way Kiwanuka drops that far, I see baltimore taking a good look at him at 13, assuming he is still around.
9. Chad Jackson is not that great of an NFL WR prospect. Mid-second rounder IMO.