TV Commentator Awards - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

TV Commentator Awards

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Fool42 » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:15 am

I really can't stand Stockton(sp). It's almost like he doesn't know which team is on which side of the ball. He is constanly getting the paler names & teams wrong. Like the Bears might have the ball and he'll say Favre was just throwing that one away. Or if the Pack has the ball...The Lions will have to punt it away. Not actual examples but he says similar things all the time.
Winning isn't everything...It's the only thing!

Vince Lombardi
Fool42
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Mercer Boy » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:19 am

Fool42 wrote:I really can't stand Stockton(sp). It's almost like he doesn't know which team is on which side of the ball. He is constanly getting the paler names & teams wrong. Like the Bears might have the ball and he'll say Favre was just throwing that one away. Or if the Pack has the ball...The Lions will have to punt it away. Not actual examples but he says similar things all the time.

I don't like him either. He just sounds monotone (the announcers that get animated at the right times are better to me) plus he's getting up there in years which probably contributes to the messing up of names.

What makes me think that he's married to Leslie Visser...if he is, how the heck did that happen? She's not bad for an older lady!
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby MrTwo94 » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:50 pm

Madden is a tard.
MrTwo94
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby MadScott » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:53 pm

Lushcrush wrote:I like Madden ... I could see sitting next to him at a game and having the time of your life. He's a cool guy.
I don't like Theiseman - with him it's like nothing is ever good enough. 0 is a good rating for him.
I like most of the ex-players - Deirdorf is running out of stories and probably should retire. Cross is good ... I like Maus too. Jaworski amuses me.
But Madden is the daddy ...;-D
We know why Lush has a man crush on Madden...

I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk