1. Jeff Reed, Steelers: Steady, with a burgeoning offense that may be losing its automatic touchdown-maker if Jerome Bettis retires.
2. Jeff Wilkins, Rams: The Greatest Show on Turf, Part Two, should give him plenty of opportunities
3. Neil Rackers, Cardinals: Even if everything doesn't go his way again next year, he's still got a big leg and a productive offense.
4. Shayne Graham, Bengals: Cincy's offense is potentially too good—even with a banged-up quarterback—for Graham to slip any lower.
5. Mike Vanderjagt, Colts/UFA: So long as it's a meaningless regular-season kick, Vandy should do just fine.
6. Josh Scobee, Jaguars: Jacksonville's offense hit its stride late in the season, and Scobee will ride those coattails to bigger numbers.
7. Adam Vinatieri, Patriots/UFA: Still hands-down the best choice if it's a pressure kick.
8. Nate Kaeding, Chargers: San Diego has plenty of offensive firepower, and Kaeding is no longer a wet-behind-the-ears neophyte.
9. David Akers, Eagles: Both he and Donovan McNabb should be healthy, which can only mean a return to form for the Philly offense.
10. Josh Brown, Seahawks/RFA: That shaky field goal percentage is disconcerting.
11. Jay Feely, Giants: The champ never repeats, and there was plenty to worry about for both he and the Giants' offense over the second half of the season.
12. Jason Elam, Broncos: Still gets it done in Denver, though he doesn't take advantage of the thin air like he used to.
13. Paul Edinger, Vikings/UFA: Assuming Minnesota's offense bounces back under Brad Childress and a healthy Daunte Culpepper, there will be point opportunities for whomever is kicking for the Vikings.
14. Lawrence Tynes, Chiefs: Kansas City loses its offensive coordinator, and Tynes may have to fight for his job in training camp again. That's a lot of risk to assume.
15. Kris Brown, Texans: An offensive-minded coach, a top pick that's bound to help put up points, and plenty of existing offensive talent all bode well for Brown's prospects.
Sorry for starting a kicker thread, but hey, there's no NFL football this weekend.