Seahawks players OK after 'freak' collision - AP - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Seahawks players OK after 'freak' collision - AP

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:59 am

I am surprised (and grateful) that there aren't more accidents in sports, both cars and planes. With as much flying and driving as teams do and the number of teams and sports that there are, it amazes me that you rarely ever hear of things like this happening. Unless it's a story about a Kellen on a bike or a Randy running someone over... ;-)
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Football

Postby HskrPwr13 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:18 am

Mercer Boy wrote:Yeah, saw this on ESPN earlier tonight...although this wasn't completely insignificant, it always seems like something weird happens during Super Bowl week these days. :-o

Pretty soon they will put all the players into statsis pods the week before the game so nothing will happen to them. :-b Of course, then we have the possibility of one of the pods malfunctioning...that wouldn't be good either.

Guess there's just no way around finding trouble before the big game! !+)

I was gonna post just the opposite. I couldnt believe this was the lead story on Sportcenter this morning (last night). Unless one of them got injured, this has no bearing on the Super Bowl or the sports world whatsoever. This is just like the reporting of Lebron's mother getting a DUI or whatever it was. What bearing does this have on the sport or the sporting world? Of course the regular news is just is bad nowadays. Reporting on crap that no one should care about. Fluff news sucks!
HskrPwr13
General Manager
General Manager

Postby HskrPwr13 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:24 am

Mercer Boy wrote:Yeah, saw this on ESPN earlier tonight...although this wasn't completely insignificant, it always seems like something weird happens during Super Bowl week these days. :-o

Pretty soon they will put all the players into statsis pods the week before the game so nothing will happen to them. :-b Of course, then we have the possibility of one of the pods malfunctioning...that wouldn't be good either.

Guess there's just no way around finding trouble before the big game! !+)

I was gonna post just the opposite. I couldnt believe this was the lead story on Sportcenter this morning (last night). Unless one of them got injured, this has no bearing on the Super Bowl or the sports world whatsoever. This is just like the reporting of Lebron's mother getting a DUI or whatever it was. What bearing does this have on the sport or the sporting world? Of course the regular news is just is bad nowadays. Reporting on crap that no one should care about. Fluff news sucks!
HskrPwr13
General Manager
General Manager

Previous

Return to Football Talk