KC now going after TO - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

KC now going after TO

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby eaglesrule » Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:00 am

Exactly, which is the forgotten thing about this. They already did "give him his money."

This is getting stupid though.

any team that gets him will have a monster year, but for one year only one would assume. Maybe two.

It's a shame really, I was jsut starting to like the guy against my better judgment.

Although I laugh at the eagles fans who bought his jersey.
The opening scene of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" is loosely based on games of dodgeball Brian Dawkins played in second grade.
eaglesrule
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby fantasizing » Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:43 pm

I think TO would thrive in KC. Just think about it.

They have a good, accurate QB with a strong arm in Green who can launch it, if need be.

They have a great offensive line that provides pass protection for Green.

They arguably the best running game in the NFL that will force teams to not blanket TO all the time.

TO would be Green's top recieving target, and considering Green seems to have no trouble throwing 4000 yards every season, just imagine what he could do with TO, who can catch a 5 yard pass, break a few tackles, and turn it into an 80 yard touchdown.

KC gets the go-to reciever they've been missing all these years and TO gets to play on a legimitate superbowl contender.

And now for the kicker. Being selfish as we all are in the fantasty football world. KC's defense is still pretty bad so they will end up in many shootouts so TO's offensive production will soar.

Sounds almost too good to be true.
fantasizing
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby TheRawDAWG » Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:49 pm

Ok, so with TO the Chiefs can score 50 points... but in reality the offence isn't the problem as is. If they are going to spend a ton of money I think they should be spending it in the right place...and TO isn't the right place.
So they weren't the best...and may have ended the worst. SO WHAT!
TheRawDAWG
Head Coach
Head Coach

Previous

Return to Football Talk