latest sig Alexander - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

latest sig Alexander

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:46 pm

Great job Leal. Love it.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:56 pm

one word.


sick.


;-D
Image
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15165
Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Giggity Giggity

Postby disgruntledjetsfan » Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:31 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:one word.


sick.


;-D


I would go so far as to call that sig "sick - nasty"

;-D ;-D
disgruntledjetsfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 6358
(Past Year: 8)
Joined: 25 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Fighting in the shade...

Postby leal72 » Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:49 pm

thanks guys, appreciate it ;-D
Image
leal72
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar
Award-Winning Graphics Expert
Posts: 714
Joined: 20 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Corey Amaral » Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:11 am

well leal u betta win it all after kickin my ass in the first round
Image
Corey Amaral
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff


Posts: 120
Joined: 20 Dec 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Boston, MA

Postby UTLonghorns » Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:04 am

disgruntledjetsfan wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:one word.


sick.


;-D


I would go so far as to call that sig "sick - nasty"

;-D ;-D


You could go as far as anything.

All the way to sick-nasty-nasty-sick. If ya know what I'm saying.
Image
UTLonghorns
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb Supporter
Posts: 1791
Joined: 26 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Hicktown Maryland

Postby leal72 » Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:14 am

Corey Amaral wrote:well leal u betta win it all after kickin my ass in the first round


If I'm fortunate enough to make it to the NFC showdown I'll get my a$$ beat gauranteed. The showdown will be between three artists, who ever wins my round 2 matchup will come in third.
Image
leal72
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar
Award-Winning Graphics Expert
Posts: 714
Joined: 20 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Your Hero » Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:53 pm

leal72 wrote:
Corey Amaral wrote:well leal u betta win it all after kickin my ass in the first round


If I'm fortunate enough to make it to the NFC showdown I'll get my a$$ beat gauranteed. The showdown will be between three artists, who ever wins my round 2 matchup will come in third.

I wouldn't make that guarantee. Trixx isn't as amazing as they think over there. Haven't seen much of Uptown's/tatervent's, but you defanitely have a shot at advancing.
Your Hero
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar

Posts: 359
Joined: 5 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby giantdogs92 » Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:03 pm

Your Hero wrote:
leal72 wrote:
Corey Amaral wrote:well leal u betta win it all after kickin my ass in the first round


If I'm fortunate enough to make it to the NFC showdown I'll get my a$$ beat gauranteed. The showdown will be between three artists, who ever wins my round 2 matchup will come in third.

I wouldn't make that guarantee. Trixx isn't as amazing as they think over there. Haven't seen much of Uptown's/tatervent's, but you defanitely have a shot at advancing.


All of trixx's work that i have seen is pretty amazing, not taking away from leal but they are both crazy.
Image
giantdogs92
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 934
Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Your Hero » Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:14 pm

giantdogs92 wrote:
Your Hero wrote:
leal72 wrote:
Corey Amaral wrote:well leal u betta win it all after kickin my ass in the first round


If I'm fortunate enough to make it to the NFC showdown I'll get my a$$ beat gauranteed. The showdown will be between three artists, who ever wins my round 2 matchup will come in third.

I wouldn't make that guarantee. Trixx isn't as amazing as they think over there. Haven't seen much of Uptown's/tatervent's, but you defanitely have a shot at advancing.


All of trixx's work that i have seen is pretty amazing, not taking away from leal but they are both crazy.

There's no doubt that it's great (Trixx's work). I'm just saying they talk about him as a god, when there are a lot of people who aren't much worse than he is. I don't think he's head and shoulders above everyone.
Your Hero
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar

Posts: 359
Joined: 5 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 2:06 hours
(and 37 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact