Lavar Arrington... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Lavar Arrington...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Art Vandelay » Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:36 am

I can't give you any info on where he'll be playing next season, but I can say that one time I was stuck in traffic New York Ave coming into the city and I looked over and saw Lavar sitting right next to me in the next lane over. I rolled down my window and yelled at him, asking him some lame question about the upcoming game, to which he replied "Ayo...we gonna knock some heads."

Good times.
Art Vandelay
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby giantdogs92 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:37 am

Antonio Pierce has been scouting him for the Giants begging him to come here, much like Jessie Armstead getting Antonio to New York in the first place. Jessie told Antonio that the Giants have the absolute best orginization and fans and it worked, now Antonio is trying to get Lavar. I'd obv. be happy but its unlikely, detroit doesnt need him, theres a bunch of teams with huge cap this year anyway.
giantdogs92
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby TheRawDAWG » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:31 am

no1cowboysfan wrote:
mysticphysh wrote:Coaches don't count towards cap, only players. Coaches only count towards the team's bank account...and the Redskins are one of the richest teams in the NFL, so they don't have to worry about shelling out money for coaches.

Snyder = Steinbrenner Jr.

It's not like we're starving no1. :-b

And I'd be surprised if Lavarr even wants to stay in Washington. I'm sure his ego was hurt last year.
So they weren't the best...and may have ended the worst. SO WHAT!
TheRawDAWG
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby maddog60 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:07 pm

giantdogs92 wrote:Antonio Pierce has been scouting him for the Giants begging him to come here, much like Jessie Armstead getting Antonio to New York in the first place. Jessie told Antonio that the Giants have the absolute best orginization and fans and it worked, now Antonio is trying to get Lavar. I'd obv. be happy but its unlikely, detroit doesnt need him, theres a bunch of teams with huge cap this year anyway.

I wouldn't mind if Trotter convinced him they should play together again. LB isn't a huge priority, but the difference between Lavar and Keith Adams, oh that would be sweet.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby cardiac cats » Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:25 pm

I'm sure Arrington has SOME pride in him and won't backstab the skins' and go to a division rival...... now Ray Ray for Arrington, that sounds sweet for both teams ;-D
cardiac cats
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Kensat30 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:52 pm

no1cowboysfan wrote:
mysticphysh wrote:Coaches don't count towards cap, only players. Coaches only count towards the team's bank account...and the Redskins are one of the richest teams in the NFL, so they don't have to worry about shelling out money for coaches.

Snyder = Steinbrenner Jr.

Washington is the richest team by far in the NFL...
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer

Previous

Return to Football Talk