All you Cafe Artists.. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

All you Cafe Artists..

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

asd

Postby sPoRtZsTuD2318 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:46 pm

Well, I have no idea what just happened, but this thread went from 1 page to 3 pages in like an hour. . .

If i can't get Photoshop, what other programs are good to use?
Image

"I got this [b]killa[/b] up inside of me
I can't talk to my mother so I talk to my diary"
sPoRtZsTuD2318
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 3517
Joined: 21 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Chicago

Postby Crimedogg32 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:48 pm

Paint Shop Pro should be a little cheaper not sure how much though
Crimedogg32
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 3974
Joined: 29 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Minnesota

das

Postby sPoRtZsTuD2318 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:54 pm

Well, if it's in the $150+ range, no way..
Image

"I got this [b]killa[/b] up inside of me
I can't talk to my mother so I talk to my diary"
sPoRtZsTuD2318
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 3517
Joined: 21 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Chicago

Postby South Park Cows » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:11 pm

Enough.

There seems to be a new debate over this every other week. It's a pointless argument with no pssible resolution. People will have their opinions, and they won't change. Let's stop this now before it gets out of hand (as if it isn't now).

And sportzstud, if you're not willing to fork over $100+ for PSP or Photoshop, you're best bet is the GIMP, which is free. It doesn't have the feautres that PSP or Photoshop have, but people do make sigs with it. ;-D
Image
South Park Cows
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Posts: 2257
Joined: 2 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby sPoRtZsTuD2318 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:12 pm

South Park Cows wrote:Enough.

There seems to be a new debate over this every other week. It's a pointless argument with no pssible resolution. People will have their opinions, and they won't change. Let's stop this now before it gets out of hand (as if it isn't now).

And sportzstud, if you're not willing to fork over $100+ for PSP or Photoshop, you're best bet is the GIMP, which is free. It doesn't have the feautres that PSP or Photoshop have, but people do make sigs with it. ;-D


Alright, I'll look into it, thanks man! ;-)
Image

"I got this [b]killa[/b] up inside of me
I can't talk to my mother so I talk to my diary"
sPoRtZsTuD2318
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 3517
Joined: 21 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Chicago

sda

Postby sPoRtZsTuD2318 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:14 pm

Just a question, anybody here at the cafe use Gimp?
Image

"I got this [b]killa[/b] up inside of me
I can't talk to my mother so I talk to my diary"
sPoRtZsTuD2318
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 3517
Joined: 21 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Chicago

Re: sda

Postby South Park Cows » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:17 pm

sPoRtZsTuD2318 wrote:Just a question, anybody here at the cafe use Gimp?


Not sure if anyone here does, but I think some people over at the dark side do.
Image
South Park Cows
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Posts: 2257
Joined: 2 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Re: sda

Postby sPoRtZsTuD2318 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:19 pm

South Park Cows wrote:
sPoRtZsTuD2318 wrote:Just a question, anybody here at the cafe use Gimp?


Not sure if anyone here does, but I think some people over at the dark side do.


Haha, alright
Image

"I got this [b]killa[/b] up inside of me
I can't talk to my mother so I talk to my diary"
sPoRtZsTuD2318
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 3517
Joined: 21 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Chicago

Postby disgruntledjetsfan » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:40 pm

UTLonghorns wrote:I just always go by my rule of thumb-

Everything illegal is bad. ;-D




sooooooo not true :-D
disgruntledjetsfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 6358
(Past Year: 8)
Joined: 25 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Fighting in the shade...

Postby Corey Amaral » Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:47 pm

disgruntledjetsfan wrote:
UTLonghorns wrote:I just always go by my rule of thumb-

Everything illegal is bad. ;-D




sooooooo not true :-D


exactly...marijuana, under age drinkin...both illegal n highly enjoyable
Image
Corey Amaral
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff


Posts: 120
Joined: 20 Dec 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Boston, MA

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 23:20 hours
(and 44 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact