All you Cafe Artists.. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

All you Cafe Artists..

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Postby Steve_L » Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:08 am

Corey Amaral wrote:
disgruntledjetsfan wrote:
UTLonghorns wrote:I just always go by my rule of thumb-

Everything illegal is bad. ;-D




sooooooo not true :-D


exactly...marijuana, under age drinkin...both illegal n highly enjoyable

So if its enjoyable it's not bad?
Image
Steve_L
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 824
Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Alkaholik » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:26 am

Sometimes when I J-Walk downtown, I get rush over doing it.....like nothing else.. i swear
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7631
(Past Year: 22)
Joined: 19 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: wherever Jack takes me....

Postby Corey Amaral » Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:33 am

Steve_L wrote:
Corey Amaral wrote:
disgruntledjetsfan wrote:
UTLonghorns wrote:I just always go by my rule of thumb-

Everything illegal is bad. ;-D




sooooooo not true :-D


exactly...marijuana, under age drinkin...both illegal n highly enjoyable

So if its enjoyable it's not bad?


correct
Image
Corey Amaral
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff


Posts: 120
Joined: 20 Dec 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Boston, MA

Postby UTLonghorns » Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:48 am

I'm getting a little bit suspicious of Corey.
Image
UTLonghorns
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb Supporter
Posts: 1791
Joined: 26 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Hicktown Maryland

Postby Superman in Training » Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:53 am

This thread is really crackin me up :-D

Especially since it started out as a request for a sig lol
Image
Superman in Training
Head Coach
Head Coach

Web Supporter
Posts: 1225
Joined: 13 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Go Pack Go!!!

Postby leal72 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:10 pm

*****DISCLAIMER*****
the following message is in no way directed at any one individual or event. Message contains truth, sarcasim and humor. May not be suitable for all.


It's cracking me up too.............

a sig/image with nice looking women with very little exposed is a nono :-t but under age drinking and drug use is cool ;-D

thought this was/is a family site?

insert :golf clap:
Image
leal72
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar
Award-Winning Graphics Expert
Posts: 714
Joined: 20 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Corey Amaral » Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:02 pm

gimmie a break...im just ur average college student...i never said i was a pot head or alcoholic...but i c nothin wrong with occasional use...dont tell me most of u havent vandalized sumthin on a halloween night once...very illegal but not "bad" cuz its fun...im just totally disagreein with the statement that everything illegal is bad n givin examples of how thats "sooooo not true"...it may b bad to all u straight edge ppl but not to ppl who kno how to have a good time...its not hurtin ne one so how can it b bad?
Image
Corey Amaral
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff


Posts: 120
Joined: 20 Dec 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Boston, MA

Postby Alkaholik » Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:24 pm

Damn Renegades
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7631
(Past Year: 22)
Joined: 19 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: wherever Jack takes me....

Postby Your Hero » Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:47 pm

Corey Amaral wrote:gimmie a break...im just ur average college student...i never said i was a pot head or alcoholic...but i c nothin wrong with occasional use...dont tell me most of u havent vandalized sumthin on a halloween night once...very illegal but not "bad" cuz its fun...im just totally disagreein with the statement that everything illegal is bad n givin examples of how thats "sooooo not true"...it may b bad to all u straight edge ppl but not to ppl who kno how to have a good time...its not hurtin ne one so how can it b bad?

Well right and wrong is all about subjectivity, really. That's another question by itself. But the assertion that everything illegal is bad doesn't really hold true. During WW2 it was illegal to house Jews and hide them from Nazi punishment, who is in the right with that scenario? As long as people aren't being hurt, I don't personally care what people do with their free time, be it drinking, smoking, etc.
Your Hero
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar

Posts: 359
Joined: 5 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby giantdogs92 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:03 pm

Your Hero wrote:
Corey Amaral wrote:gimmie a break...im just ur average college student...i never said i was a pot head or alcoholic...but i c nothin wrong with occasional use...dont tell me most of u havent vandalized sumthin on a halloween night once...very illegal but not "bad" cuz its fun...im just totally disagreein with the statement that everything illegal is bad n givin examples of how thats "sooooo not true"...it may b bad to all u straight edge ppl but not to ppl who kno how to have a good time...its not hurtin ne one so how can it b bad?

Well right and wrong is all about subjectivity, really. That's another question by itself. But the assertion that everything illegal is bad doesn't really hold true. During WW2 it was illegal to house Jews and hide them from Nazi punishment, who is in the right with that scenario? As long as people aren't being hurt, I don't personally care what people do with their free time, be it drinking, smoking, etc.


Good point, if want to be in my home and enjoy marijuana use i dont see the problem as long as I dont leave and go bother anyone, if it doesnt hurt anyone else there isnt a problem for me.
Image
giantdogs92
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 934
Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 18:33 hours
(and 38 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact