Elway: Broncos shouldn't go after TO - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Elway: Broncos shouldn't go after TO

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby RayVinsReborn » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:55 pm

mysticphysh wrote:I've noticed something about this board. There's 3 or 4 people who troll the threads just looking to argue just for argue's sake. They probably don't even feel the way they're arguing, they just want to argue. :-t

Thats funny... I've noticed something about this board too.

There are about 3 or 4 people on this board who troll threads with their "trying to look like a nice guy", "being PC", "kissing everyone's *ss", "putting their opinion in when no one really cares to hear it"...

Their posts are hollow and have no meaning they just say it to get their post counts up and to voice their 'opinion' so as to make someone else look stupid.

PS- smiley faces are gay...

Yeah its me... They tried to ban ME?
RayVinsReborn
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Postby thatohiosportsfan » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:59 pm

Rayvins reborn just served all you steeler fans on here...gettin your post counts up, and not weighing both sides of the argument is what all this post super bowl talk is all about...

All the evidence listed by Rayvins and No1CowboysFan should have been enough evidence to show you that the officials were a decisive factor in this game, and yet you still try to back it with your meaningless BS, and your polamolu/ward spooning

you...got...served...
....learn to like it...

Andra Davis...5th in the league in tackles and doesn't make the pro bowl over....Al Wilson???!!!!
...absurd
thatohiosportsfan
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:04 pm

no1cowboysfan wrote:
mysticphysh wrote:I've noticed something about this board. There's 3 or 4 people who troll the threads just looking to argue just for argue's sake. They probably don't even feel the way they're arguing, they just want to argue. :-t

Gee... I wonder whom he might be referring to?

Mystic, I assure you I believe in everything I argue.

1) Elway shouldn't have said what he did to national media.
2) The officiating for the Super Bowl sucked.
3) Al Gore is not a traitor.

I believe that caps off some of my more recent "arguments."

Moreso, I believe it's called "debating." I enjoy having a thorough discussion about recent happenings in the sports world... that's why many of us are here. You'll find very few one-or two word posts from me, and my posts completely devoid of ignorant babble and "internet talk" (unless I'm trying to be ironic), which I loathe but you seem to be somewhat fond of.

And yeah, I tend to get heated on some more "thorough" debates, but you'll find many here who do the same.

Capt, I respect your opinion and your presence at these forums (despite your apparent distaste for mine), and fine, we disagree on this matter, and likely others as well.

But I'd like to think I am not alone in my opinion, nor have I been alone on any opinion I've held here (if you could read competently Mystic, you'd probably find that out).

Lock this thread up... this dead horse has been flogged enough. And mystic, if you have a problem with the way I present myself, I recommend you PM me next time, as opposed to running your mouth like a prepubescent moron.

Care to elaborate?

Just kidding... ;-)
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby no1cowboysfan » Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:04 pm

thatohiosportsfan wrote:Rayvins reborn just served all you steeler fans on here...gettin your post counts up, and not weighing both sides of the argument is what all this post super bowl talk is all about...

All the evidence listed by Rayvins and No1CowboysFan should have been enough evidence to show you that the officials were a decisive factor in this game, and yet you still try to back it with your meaningless BS, and your polamolu/ward spooning

you...got...served...
....learn to like it...

This isn't even close to being subject material.

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Mercer Boy » Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:07 pm

no1cowboysfan wrote:
thatohiosportsfan wrote:Rayvins reborn just served all you steeler fans on here...gettin your post counts up, and not weighing both sides of the argument is what all this post super bowl talk is all about...

you...got...served...
....learn to like it...

This isn't even close to being subject material.

Good point. ;-)
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk