wanted>>>> league - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

wanted>>>> league

Moderator: Football Moderators

sorry.....

Postby poteat » Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:59 pm

to the polite folks in this forum who has emailed me and told me some shortcuts--------i'm sorry and thank you--------my repeated post was wrong...... didn't mean to be rude......thx for your time .....i know now ....how it's done.........thank you.
poteat
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby UTLonghorns » Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:42 pm

Its all good. We all make a few mistakes when we first join.

When someones telling you something dont get upset, there just letting you know how things run around here. ;-D
UTLonghorns
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb Supporter

Postby mattb47 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:10 pm

I'm glad it's taken care of now....not trying to stir up any more trouble here but my post I made was not an attack on you if you read it, I was just letting you know how we do things around here. The trouble really started when you inserted your "ps: the steelers blow" comment. And then you started acting like you didn't need to follow the rules here with your next post. Not gonna let you act like you were the innocent one here man....your comments are what started it all.
mattb47
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

i agree

Postby poteat » Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:43 pm

you are totally right ---- i was the one in the wrong.....i repeat--- i was the one who was being rude.... not you -----i realize now you are a forum watchdog [ eagle eye]... [and i didn't know how to bump up----but i do now] ....not some Joe-Blow being a hooter...i'm sorry -------honestly sorry --i'm not innocent.......ok ----cool?

p.s. -----i still dislike the steelers -----lol-------is that better.....let's shake hands and go on.....ok----

thank you .....Po
Last edited by poteat on Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poteat
Water Boy
Water Boy

Re: i agree

Postby sPoRtZsTuD2318 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:45 pm

poteat wrote:you are totally right ---- i was the one in the wrong.....i repeat--- i was the one who was being rude.... not you -----i realize you are a forum watchdog... [and i didn't know how to bump up----but i do now] ....not some Joe-Blow being a hooter...i'm sorry.......ok

p.s. -----i still dislike the steelers -----lol-------is that better.....let's shake hands and go on.....ok----cool ?

thank you .....

One question man..

What's with all the ------------- and ................

I'm just asking, it just doesn't make any sense.. :-b

"I got this [b]killa[/b] up inside of me
I can't talk to my mother so I talk to my diary"
sPoRtZsTuD2318
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Re: i agree

Postby mattb47 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:50 pm

poteat wrote:you are totally right ---- i was the one in the wrong.....i repeat--- i was the one who was being rude.... not you -----i realize you are a forum watchdog... [and i didn't know how to bump up----but i do now] ....not some Joe-Blow being a hooter...i'm sorry.......ok

p.s. -----i still dislike the steelers -----lol-------is that better.....let's shake hands and go on.....ok----cool ?

thank you .....

It's cool man....i'm not really a forum watchdog but for the benefit of everyone I try to let people know how things work here.

I don't mind that you dislike the steelers, plenty of you guys out there :-b And yes, I'm not lingering on this at all so ::Mattb47 shakes Poteat's hand:: and let's move on. ;-D
mattb47
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby poteat » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:06 pm

mr. sPoRtZsTuD2318
to be honest your piling on after i was told the rules is what totally wet whistle at the very beginning ......so please don't .......anymore.
i'm sitting here with a grin and with gritted teeth... because i apologized to all and i meant it------very few people will do that--but i will because i was wrong

........see you my friend are like the steeler fans where i work......and thus the P.S. comment....
ok..... so back off --please!
poteat
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby sPoRtZsTuD2318 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:26 pm

poteat wrote:mr. sPoRtZsTuD2318
to be honest your piling on after i was told the rules is what totally wet whistle at the very beginning ......so please don't .......anymore.
i'm sitting here with a grin and with gritted teeth... because i apologized to all and i meant it------very few people will do that--but i will because i was wrong

........see you my friend are like the steeler fans where i work......and thus the P.S. comment....
ok..... so back off --please!

DUDE? I didn't say anything bad about you..

I was just asking a question on why you always make.. ----- and ..... marks.. :-?

"I got this [b]killa[/b] up inside of me
I can't talk to my mother so I talk to my diary"
sPoRtZsTuD2318
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby poteat » Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:08 pm

ok.....ok....cool

....chuckle.............lol.................................... --------hopefully no one has hard feelings...........let's end it here......cya
poteat
Water Boy
Water Boy

Previous

Return to Classifieds