SI Swimsuit Issue Has Arrived (Pic of cover) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

SI Swimsuit Issue Has Arrived (Pic of cover)

Moderator: Football Moderators

SI Swimsuit Issue Has Arrived (Pic of cover)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:51 pm

Image

You have to love the line on the top over the cover.

"The 2006 Swimsuit Issue: Heidi Klum Wearing Just Paint" 8-o

I think that'll sell a few hundred thousand extra copies!
flotsamnjetsam
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 17169
(Past Year: 78)
Joined: 12 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New York State Of Mind: 18-1

Postby moonhead » Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:04 pm

the SI swimsuit edition. to think of all the future people lost with this magazine world wide.
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby HskrPwr13 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:26 pm

moonhead wrote:the SI swimsuit edition. to think of all the future people lost with this magazine world wide.


Ha. Good one, moon.
HskrPwr13
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3936
Joined: 8 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby knapplc » Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:31 pm

Am I the only one that's underwhelmed by this "extravaganza?" What's the big deal?

This Swimsuit Issue is so overblown. Plus, I go to CNN.com for my news (mostly) and I'm sick of how this dominates their "sports" section. Just give me some information and let the babes stay on the runway or in Playboy or whereever.
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Postby moonhead » Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:32 pm

knapplc wrote:Am I the only one that's underwhelmed by this "extravaganza?" What's the big deal?

This Swimsuit Issue is so overblown. Plus, I go to CNN.com for my news (mostly) and I'm sick of how this dominates their "sports" section. Just give me some information and let the babes stay on the runway or in Playboy or whereever.


i figured you were a foxnews.com type of guy. CNN? you commie. :-D
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby knapplc » Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:40 pm

moonhead wrote:
knapplc wrote:Am I the only one that's underwhelmed by this "extravaganza?" What's the big deal?

This Swimsuit Issue is so overblown. Plus, I go to CNN.com for my news (mostly) and I'm sick of how this dominates their "sports" section. Just give me some information and let the babes stay on the runway or in Playboy or whereever.


i figured you were a foxnews.com type of guy. CNN? you commie. :-D

I would never listen to Fox. Losers.

I tend to get my stuff from Yahoo, CNN and my local paper (such as it is). I google a lot of stuff too. Google has a pretty decent news search.
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Postby moonhead » Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:46 pm

knapplc wrote:
moonhead wrote:
knapplc wrote:Am I the only one that's underwhelmed by this "extravaganza?" What's the big deal?

This Swimsuit Issue is so overblown. Plus, I go to CNN.com for my news (mostly) and I'm sick of how this dominates their "sports" section. Just give me some information and let the babes stay on the runway or in Playboy or whereever.


i figured you were a foxnews.com type of guy. CNN? you commie. :-D

I would never listen to Fox. Losers.

I tend to get my stuff from Yahoo, CNN and my local paper (such as it is). I google a lot of stuff too. Google has a pretty decent news search.


people gave me crap for using cnn.com as my homepage. for me it's easier to see the conservative bias than it is to see the liberal bias. but that makes sense if you believe in all that bias crap anyway.
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby Redskins Win » Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:51 pm

yamilla is so friggin hot
Image
I wonder if she was ever posted in the hot chicks thread
Too bad I'm at work and get past the surf control to get more
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8272
Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The_Captain » Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:00 pm

I saw some of the pics on http://www.si.com last night and Maria Sharpova is HOT. In fact the pics in this issue put Anna's pics from a couple of years ago to shame. There is no contest between Anna and Maria - Maria is DEFINITELY the hotter of the two.

I wonder why Michelle Lombardo is not in this issue?
Image
Image

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13949
Joined: 8 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Lurking somewhere between here and there...

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:03 pm

moonhead wrote:the SI swimsuit edition. to think of all the future people lost with this magazine world wide.


LOL...that's awesome. ;-D
flotsamnjetsam
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 17169
(Past Year: 78)
Joined: 12 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New York State Of Mind: 18-1

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 7:31 hours
(and 36 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact