How Intelligent Are Dolphins? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

How Intelligent Are Dolphins?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby louisianacajunsam » Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:26 pm

hate to burst your bubble lambskin..

although the southpark episode with the whale on the moon was hilarious, that was a recent episode..

i dont remember the exact episode, but it was an older one where that quote was from, and it wasnt kyle that said dolphins are friendly...it was wendy, stans girlfriend, when she used to actually appear in episodes
louisianacajunsam
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator


Posts: 883
Joined: 8 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:52 pm

Yeah, I'm sure I'd be less intelligent if someone was shoving me underwater, too.
Image
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 14333
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Room 7609

Postby Dolfin99 » Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:53 pm

WickedSmaat wrote:LoL, and I think it may carry over to football teams named after them :-b



:-# :-P

WS....I take back every good thing I have said about you.

Don't be jealous of the Dolphins since they surpass your intelligence level, just accept it. ;-D :-b
Image
Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig.
Dolfin99
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
EditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7565
(Past Year: -1)
Joined: 29 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Here, there......Everywhere!!

Postby Dolfin99 » Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:55 pm

How about I take a freaking baseball bat to the scientists heads and then test their cognitive and reasoning skills. ;-D
Image
Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig.
Dolfin99
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
EditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7565
(Past Year: -1)
Joined: 29 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Here, there......Everywhere!!

Postby MadScott » Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:08 am

They can't be that smart, they traded a second round draft pick for AJ Feely. :-b
Image
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5924
Joined: 27 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:42 am

MadScott wrote:They can't be that smart, they traded a second round draft pick for AJ Feely. :-b


Might do the same for Culpepper. Culpepper = Feely :-?
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:29 am

louisianacajunsam wrote:hate to burst your bubble lambskin..

although the southpark episode with the whale on the moon was hilarious, that was a recent episode..

i dont remember the exact episode, but it was an older one where that quote was from, and it wasnt kyle that said dolphins are friendly...it was wendy, stans girlfriend, when she used to actually appear in episodes


sorry, didnt mean to imply they were from the same episode. I believe the Dolphin on was the Kathy Lee Gifford episode where Wendy writes a paper on Dolphins...but i stand by that my quote is from Kyle and Cartman
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 7054
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: being a fan of the worst franchise in the NFL

Postby dream_017 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:41 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:
louisianacajunsam wrote:hate to burst your bubble lambskin..

although the southpark episode with the whale on the moon was hilarious, that was a recent episode..

i dont remember the exact episode, but it was an older one where that quote was from, and it wasnt kyle that said dolphins are friendly...it was wendy, stans girlfriend, when she used to actually appear in episodes


sorry, didnt mean to imply they were from the same episode. I believe the Dolphin on was the Kathy Lee Gifford episode where Wendy writes a paper on Dolphins...but i stand by that my quote is from Kyle and Cartman


It is actually Stan and Cartman ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15301
(Past Year: 58)
Joined: 3 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Ford Field: Section - 132; Row - 19; Seat - 11

Postby louisianacajunsam » Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:24 pm

damn, my bad..

was only half way right
louisianacajunsam
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator


Posts: 883
Joined: 8 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby moonhead » Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:26 pm

how about the episode where kyle's dad has dolphinoplasty and becomes a man-dolphin. kyle becomes a black kid to play basketball. funny show.
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 22:39 hours
(and 43 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact