SI.com -- Culpepper wants to stay with Vikes - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

SI.com -- Culpepper wants to stay with Vikes

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby moochman » Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:14 pm

It wouldn't be too far fetched for Culpepper to have demanded his contract be updated, with increased dollars, and Wilf's response was to send out baloons shopping him. C-Pep hears this and takes back his demand for more money and states his love of the Vikings.

Still will come as no surprise if they do trade him. Wilf is really pissed about the Love Boat fiasco, and his injury was severe. Not to mention the fact that he sucked prior to his injury without Moss there to bail him out.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby MadScott » Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:43 pm

moochman wrote:It wouldn't be too far fetched for Culpepper to have demanded his contract be updated, with increased dollars, and Wilf's response was to send out baloons shopping him. C-Pep hears this and takes back his demand for more money and states his love of the Vikings.

Still will come as no surprise if they do trade him. Wilf is really pissed about the Love Boat fiasco, and his injury was severe. Not to mention the fact that he sucked prior to his injury without Moss there to bail him out.
A proverbial sh!t or get off the pot. McCombs gave him that big contract and shipped off Moss so that he would be the figurehead of the team for years to come. I'm sure he's thinking that he just wants that same reassurance.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk