what are you listening to? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

what are you listening to?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: what are you listening to?

Postby joelamosobadiah » Wed May 21, 2008 9:16 pm

SniperShot wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:Hey man, there's a little delete button right beside that edit button you hit on that post. Just thought I might let you know. :-b

Oops, not there anymore, it goes away after somebody posts after you. :-D
Seriously joel... you think I could be here 4 years and not know about the delete button? I've deleted dozens of posts... I know in the past I've been a little slow to catch on to some of the new weirdo stuff (greasemonkey scripts etc) but I'm an old dog and deleting old posts is an OLD trick...

Dangit now I have to go explain what really happened... Thanks alot... :-b

I always delete my double posts, but in this case it was actually a triple post. I figured I'd go back and delete both extra posts, well after deleting the third post I had no delete option for the 2nd. No option, nothing, blankness. And this was before you had to go and post! SO THERE! :-b

;-) :-b

So I covered it up with an edit and since I was too friggen lazy after typing all that madness in the original post I didn't want to have to explain myself so I just said it was a double post... But you had to go tell me I could delete posts, oh really??? Never knew... while we're at it what's the quote button for anyway? ;-) :-)

I knew you knew about it, but couldn't pass up the chance to mess with you. :-b

Now you have to weight your options. Would it have made you look worse by sayingyou triple-posted or just saying you didn't know the delete button was there? HMMMM... :-B
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Wed May 21, 2008 9:28 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
SniperShot wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:Hey man, there's a little delete button right beside that edit button you hit on that post. Just thought I might let you know. :-b

Seriously joel... you think I could be here 4 years and not know about the delete button? I've deleted dozens of posts... I know in the past I've been a little slow to catch on to some of the new weirdo stuff (greasemonkey scripts etc) but I'm an old dog and deleting old posts is an OLD trick...

I always delete my double posts, but in this case it was actually a triple post. I figured I'd go back and delete both extra posts, well after deleting the third post I had no delete option for the 2nd. No option, nothing, blankness. And this was before you had to go and post! SO THERE! :-b

So I covered it up with an edit and since I was too friggen lazy after typing all that madness in the original post I didn't want to have to explain myself so I just said it was a double post... But you had to go tell me I could delete posts, oh really??? Never knew... while we're at it what's the quote button for anyway? ;-) :-)

Now you have to weight your options. Would it have made you look worse by sayingyou triple-posted or just saying you didn't know the delete button was there? HMMMM... :-B

What's a triple post? :-?

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

joelamosobadiah wrote:
SniperShot wrote:

A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

joelamosobadiah wrote:
SniperShot wrote:

A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby SniperShot » Wed May 21, 2008 9:30 pm

:-b

Can't weight my options anymore now that I've spilled the beans... Have I mentioned yet I hate you? ;-) :-b

Cowboys suck!
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby joelamosobadiah » Wed May 21, 2008 9:52 pm

SniperShot wrote::-b

Can't weight my options anymore now that I've spilled the beans... Have I mentioned yet I hate you? ;-) :-b

Cowboys suck!

2-0! You just wait and see. 2-0 baby. :-]
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The_Captain » Thu May 22, 2008 12:00 am

Had this blaring in the car on the ride home from work......classic stuff right here...... ;-D

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Thu May 22, 2008 12:30 am

The_Captain wrote:Image

Had this blaring in the car on the ride home from work......classic stuff right here...... ;-D

I have to admit that Im only a casual fan, in that I never seem to go out of my way to listen to them, but I think this CD would be awesome! I need to suck it up and grab an album like this one, methinks :-?
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The_Captain » Thu May 22, 2008 7:13 am

I've seen Def Leppard 3x in concert (most recently summer of 2005 when they came with Bryan Adams) and they have been nothing short of spectacular. They're newer stuff was a bit "pop-like" for me, but this album if full of their older material from Pyromania, Hysteria, and Adrenalize. Plus a couple of other hits from their mid-90's stuff. I would definitely recommend this album however.

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby cardiac cats » Thu May 22, 2008 2:32 pm

listenin' to the new 36 crazyfists album "The Tide and Its Takers" on their myspace page...
cardiac cats
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk