what are you listening to? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

what are you listening to?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby moonhead » Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:37 am

Image

was.

now...

Image
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby logan » Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:12 am

Image


live bush album i dl'd the other day. old stuff. couple acoustic songs like glycerine and zen right at this second it's a live version of comedown. damn 16 stone owned.
Image
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7273
(Past Year: 12)
Joined: 4 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Nilmerf » Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:18 am

moonhead wrote:Image

Ronnie Van Zant totally pwned Neil Young on "Sweet Home Alabama". ;-D
Nilmerf
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 2059
Joined: 17 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: BC

Postby Wizzle » Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:20 am

Nilmerf wrote:
moonhead wrote:Image

Ronnie Van Zant totally pwned Neil Young on "Sweet Home Alabama". ;-D


Yeah, that was the equivalent of gangster rap back in the day.
Image
The League of Extraordinary QBs
Wizzle
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 1452
Joined: 15 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Certified Genius.

Postby logan » Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:21 am

this will be coming up shortly

George_Clinton_Presents_the_P-Funk_Allstars-How_Late_Do_You_Have_2B_B4_U_R_Absent
Image
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7273
(Past Year: 12)
Joined: 4 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby moonhead » Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:10 am

Wizzle wrote:
Nilmerf wrote:
moonhead wrote:Image

Ronnie Van Zant totally pwned Neil Young on "Sweet Home Alabama". ;-D


Yeah, that was the equivalent of gangster rap back in the day.


if neil young is wrong, i don't wanna be right. screw ronnie van zandt. actually i read an interview somewhere and he talked about that. said that they really respected and loved neil young.
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby Wizzle » Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:15 am

moonhead wrote:
Wizzle wrote:
Nilmerf wrote:
moonhead wrote:Image

Ronnie Van Zant totally pwned Neil Young on "Sweet Home Alabama". ;-D


Yeah, that was the equivalent of gangster rap back in the day.


if neil young is wrong, i don't wanna be right. screw ronnie van zandt. actually i read an interview somewhere and he talked about that. said that they really respected and loved neil young.


I actually heard the same thing, but I'm pretty sure it was on TV. Maybe VH1.
Image
The League of Extraordinary QBs
Wizzle
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 1452
Joined: 15 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Certified Genius.

Postby Nilmerf » Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:41 am

It is completely true that Neil Young and Ronnie Van Zant were friends. Young even covers Skynyrd songs at his concerts. I just think that the verse in response to 'Old Neil' was classic.

I dig Neil Young, and he's probably the most famous Canadian artist (Celine Dion doesn't count).. but my allegiance definitely lies with Skynyrd in this one. If I had to be stranded on a desert island with either "Free Bird", or Young's entire collection.. I would take "Free Bird".
Nilmerf
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 2059
Joined: 17 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: BC

Postby moonhead » Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:02 am

Nilmerf wrote:It is completely true that Neil Young and Ronnie Van Zant were friends. Young even covers Skynyrd songs at his concerts. I just think that the verse in response to 'Old Neil' was classic.

I dig Neil Young, and he's probably the most famous Canadian artist (Celine Dion doesn't count).. but my allegiance definitely lies with Skynyrd in this one. If I had to be stranded on a desert island with either "Free Bird", or Young's entire collection.. I would take "Free Bird".


you'd be sorry.
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby VaderFin » Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:41 am

moonhead wrote:
Wizzle wrote:
Nilmerf wrote:
moonhead wrote:Image

Ronnie Van Zant totally pwned Neil Young on "Sweet Home Alabama". ;-D


Yeah, that was the equivalent of gangster rap back in the day.


if neil young is wrong, i don't wanna be right. screw ronnie van zandt. actually i read an interview somewhere and he talked about that. said that they really respected and loved neil young.


Neil Young blows chunks. I would rather listen to a cat scratch its claws on a chalkboard for 2 hours then a single Neil Young song.
Image
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7030
Joined: 10 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: In my Tie Fighter blowing up Rebels

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 20:43 hours
(and 39 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact