what are you listening to? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

what are you listening to?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby logan » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:56 pm

mutantseabass wrote:Image

i was just coming here to post that same album. what do you think so far?
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mutantseabass » Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:01 pm

logan wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:Image

i was just coming here to post that same album. what do you think so far?

I really like it. I have had it since tues at midnight so i have had plenty of time to listen to it a few times. I will say i have been disappointed by the last few Ryche Albums. THis one blew me away ffrom the get go with Im American and i never looked back. Very solid cd and runs with the original Mindcrime story. I dig it and give it ;-D ;-D

Do you like it??

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby logan » Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:07 pm

i've only gotten through about half of it at this point as i haven't gotten the time to sit and listen since i got it but i like it as well. i'm not a big fan of i'm american (maybe it will grow on me) but the rest so far has been solid and does sound more like mindcrime and empire then the later stuff. i was obsessed with the part one and still tout it as one of the best concept albums ever released.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby mutantseabass » Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:12 pm

logan wrote:i've only gotten through about half of it at this point as i haven't gotten the time to sit and listen since i got it but i like it as well. i'm not a big fan of i'm american (maybe it will grow on me) but the rest so far has been solid and does sound more like mindcrime and empire then the later stuff. i was obsessed with the part one and still tout it as one of the best concept albums ever released.

Mindcrime is my favorite album of all time. I was really afraid that i was going to be disappointed with this one, maybe i was expecting to be let down so much i actually like it more.

Let me know what you think of it as a whole, my favorite track is Murderer, but that stems from my liking of Ronnie James Dio too.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby logan » Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:14 pm

mutantseabass wrote:
logan wrote:i've only gotten through about half of it at this point as i haven't gotten the time to sit and listen since i got it but i like it as well. i'm not a big fan of i'm american (maybe it will grow on me) but the rest so far has been solid and does sound more like mindcrime and empire then the later stuff. i was obsessed with the part one and still tout it as one of the best concept albums ever released.

Mindcrime is my favorite album of all time. I was really afraid that i was going to be disappointed with this one, maybe i was expecting to be let down so much i actually like it more.

Let me know what you think of it as a whole, my favorite track is Murderer, but that stems from my liking of Ronnie James Dio too.

that was the last track i heard before turning it off. easily my favorite so far as well.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Tiki » Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:11 pm

B-)
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:17 pm

The Animal - Murs ft. Phonte and 9th Wonder

If you haven't heard Little Brother yet, go get Minstrel Show, 9th and Phonte kill it (Big Pooh is also dope) throw 2 of them in a song with Murs and good things happen.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Flockers » Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:25 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:The Animal - Murs ft. Phonte and 9th Wonder

If you haven't heard Little Brother yet, go get Minstrel Show, 9th and Phonte kill it (Big Pooh is also dope) throw 2 of them in a song with Murs and good things happen.

Do you speaka ze Inglish?
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby CC » Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:57 pm

Flockers wrote:

Don't hate, Flock, appreciate.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Tiki » Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:59 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:
Flockers wrote:

Don't hate, Flock, appreciate.
I don't know why, but this made me laugh. B-)
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk