what are you listening to? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

what are you listening to?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby logan » Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:55 pm

i think it's better than dangerdoom (edited. typing without thinking) (which i did like overall) but then i'm not a overly huge mf doom fan either. it isn't very long ,as most of the the songs are under 3 minutes, but i'm not unhappy i bought it. i just got it last night so i've only gone through it once but overall i like it.
Last edited by logan on Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby confused_jake » Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:00 pm

Its more of watching, but i just bought the AC/DC Family Jewels dvd and i have that on. I had $20 and i was going to buy either this or Live at the Donington and they were about the same price so i went with the one with more on it.
confused_jake
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Tiki » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:06 am

logan wrote:i think it's better than dangermouse (which i did like overall) but then i'm not a overly huge mf doom fan either. it isn't very long ,as most of the the songs are under 3 minutes, but i'm not unhappy i bought it. i just got it last night so i've only gone through it once but overall i like it.
My brought it and he burned me a copy, I think it's pretty sweet! ;-D Better than Dangerdoom I dunno.
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby logan » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:23 am

Tiki wrote:
logan wrote:i think it's better than dangermouse (which i did like overall) but then i'm not a overly huge mf doom fan either. it isn't very long ,as most of the the songs are under 3 minutes, but i'm not unhappy i bought it. i just got it last night so i've only gone through it once but overall i like it.
My brought it and he burned me a copy, I think it's pretty sweet! ;-D Better than Dangerdoom I dunno.

as i said that could be because i'm not that big on mf doom. i've always been a fan of goodie mob and cee lo so that's probably why i like it a bit more.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby CC » Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:15 pm

I'll probably cop it as well, I like Ceelo and Dangermouse has mad skills.

Plus I love that they used St. Elsewhere and paid homage to ATCQ.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby GarfDaGuru » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:22 pm

I was able to rid myself of all bad music, and right now I am dabbling in Bruce Hornsby, specifically his song gonna be some changes made. If you're wondering if you ever heard this song, trust me you have - it's the melodious song from the Lowe's commercial.

;-D ;-D ;-D

GarfDaGuru
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby logan » Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:11 pm

figured i'd bring it back

hot ;-D
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Tiki » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:05 pm

Right now I am just bouncing around my music so I am listening to Crosshairs-MF Doom "Not to be confused wit nobody" than Represent-Nas "The type of ***** that be pissin' in ya elevator than Money on my brain- MF Grimm, Kool G Rap and someone else "95 keep in live here to make papers". Than I dunno I only got to three songs on this playlist.
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:26 pm

Been listening to lots of Roots and Lupe lately. I am going to see the Roots on Wednesday and if I was 19 I would've gone to see Lupe yesterday. :-[
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Tiki » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:32 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Been listening to lots of Roots and Lupe lately. I am going to see the Roots on Wednesday and if I was 19 I would've gone to see Lupe yesterday. :-[
What lupe are you listening too?

Edit-I am very jealous you're going to see the roots! :-/ :~(
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk