what are you listening to? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

what are you listening to?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby moonhead » Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:10 pm

Image
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby sPoRtZsTuD2318 » Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:20 pm

Image

Spit your game..
Get your grind on..
Image

"I got this [b]killa[/b] up inside of me
I can't talk to my mother so I talk to my diary"
sPoRtZsTuD2318
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 3517
Joined: 21 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Chicago

Postby Dirt Bag » Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:25 pm

moonhead wrote:
Dirt Bag wrote:
moonhead wrote:i've only been listening to the who, lately (quadrophenia, tommy, who's next). and if it's not the who, then i'm listening to an 18 cd compilation of pink floyd outtakes, extras, radio ads, radio spots, etc. some of the mono recordings and live clips are really good. the sound quality sucks, but i can dig it.

i'm also listening to yoda explain the force to young luke skywalker.


And Darth Vader lecturing Boba Fett about not disintegrating Han Solo and the others.

Good stuff. ;-D


lol at the star wars stuff, where'd you get it?

dvd


aww that means i cant get it :,-(
Image
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3415
Joined: 11 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Buffalo, MN

Postby moonhead » Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:27 pm

Dirt Bag wrote:
moonhead wrote:
Dirt Bag wrote:
moonhead wrote:i've only been listening to the who, lately (quadrophenia, tommy, who's next). and if it's not the who, then i'm listening to an 18 cd compilation of pink floyd outtakes, extras, radio ads, radio spots, etc. some of the mono recordings and live clips are really good. the sound quality sucks, but i can dig it.

i'm also listening to yoda explain the force to young luke skywalker.


And Darth Vader lecturing Boba Fett about not disintegrating Han Solo and the others.

Good stuff. ;-D


lol at the star wars stuff, where'd you get it?

dvd


aww that means i cant get it :,-(


i was watching the empire strikes back. i'm sure you can get that.
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby Dirt Bag » Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:29 pm

moonhead wrote:
Dirt Bag wrote:
moonhead wrote:
Dirt Bag wrote:
moonhead wrote:i've only been listening to the who, lately (quadrophenia, tommy, who's next). and if it's not the who, then i'm listening to an 18 cd compilation of pink floyd outtakes, extras, radio ads, radio spots, etc. some of the mono recordings and live clips are really good. the sound quality sucks, but i can dig it.

i'm also listening to yoda explain the force to young luke skywalker.


And Darth Vader lecturing Boba Fett about not disintegrating Han Solo and the others.

Good stuff. ;-D


lol at the star wars stuff, where'd you get it?

dvd


aww that means i cant get it :,-(


i was watching the empire strikes back. i'm sure you can get that.


ooo sweet, i wanna get some of the star wars onto my comp to format to get on my iRiver....thanks for the idea moon! ;-D
Image
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3415
Joined: 11 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Buffalo, MN

sda

Postby sPoRtZsTuD2318 » Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:31 pm

Pain - Jimmy Eat World..

;-)
Image

"I got this [b]killa[/b] up inside of me
I can't talk to my mother so I talk to my diary"
sPoRtZsTuD2318
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 3517
Joined: 21 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Chicago

Postby moonhead » Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:31 pm

Dirt Bag wrote:
moonhead wrote:
Dirt Bag wrote:
moonhead wrote:
Dirt Bag wrote:
moonhead wrote:i've only been listening to the who, lately (quadrophenia, tommy, who's next). and if it's not the who, then i'm listening to an 18 cd compilation of pink floyd outtakes, extras, radio ads, radio spots, etc. some of the mono recordings and live clips are really good. the sound quality sucks, but i can dig it.

i'm also listening to yoda explain the force to young luke skywalker.


And Darth Vader lecturing Boba Fett about not disintegrating Han Solo and the others.

Good stuff. ;-D


lol at the star wars stuff, where'd you get it?

dvd


aww that means i cant get it :,-(


i was watching the empire strikes back. i'm sure you can get that.


ooo sweet, i wanna get some of the star wars onto my comp to format to get on my iRiver....thanks for the idea moon! ;-D


my buddy has the original 3 on his ipod. you need a dvd ripping program that will pull it into an avi or mpeg video format.
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby ljthockey » Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:35 pm

Listening to the Del mix

Skull and Crossbones - Del the funky homosapien
Virus - Deltron 3030
Things you can do - Deltron 3030
Mistabobalina - Del the funky homosapien
[b][color=red]You have just read a Ljthockey© post[/color][/b]

Image
ljthockey
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4283
Joined: 30 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Nebraska....?

Postby moonhead » Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:44 pm

i don't understand rap. i don't know how so many people can listen to it.
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby Dirt Bag » Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:01 pm

moonhead wrote:my buddy has the original 3 on his ipod. you need a dvd ripping program that will pull it into an avi or mpeg video format.


yeah i've got an auto converter that i got free that is made just for my iRiver so thats not a problem, still looking for a good Torrent of Empire Strikes Back (thats really the only one i want)

moonhead wrote:i don't understand rap. i don't know how so many people can listen to it.


yeah man im with ya.....you cant spell Crap without Rap
Image
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3415
Joined: 11 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Buffalo, MN

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 19:17 hours
(and 44 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact