funny pictures? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

funny pictures?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby citybirds27 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:53 pm

knapplc wrote:
onnestabe wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:Image


Big, Bu-huckin' Chicken,

You are Big...

And you are Chicken :-b


Did anyone notice the nuclear waste symbol painted over on the barn? :-b


Yah, that's supposed to explain the huge rooster ;-D
Image
citybirds27
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Matchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 2060
Joined: 9 Dec 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:57 pm

citybirds27 wrote:
knapplc wrote:
onnestabe wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:Image


Big, Bu-huckin' Chicken,

You are Big...

And you are Chicken :-b


Did anyone notice the nuclear waste symbol painted over on the barn? :-b


Yah, that's supposed to explain the huge rooster ;-D


ahhh...that explains it
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 7054
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: being a fan of the worst franchise in the NFL

Postby steelerfan513 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:24 pm

Image
Image
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 11906
Joined: 15 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby citybirds27 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:26 pm

that pic's hilarious :-b :-b
Image
citybirds27
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Matchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 2060
Joined: 9 Dec 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:32 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
citybirds27 wrote:
knapplc wrote:
onnestabe wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:Image


Big, Bu-huckin' Chicken,

You are Big...

And you are Chicken :-b


Did anyone notice the nuclear waste symbol painted over on the barn? :-b


Yah, that's supposed to explain the huge rooster ;-D


ahhh...that explains it


I'm such an idiot. I thought it was photoshopped. Completely missed the nuke sign in the background.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby knapplc » Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:37 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
citybirds27 wrote:
knapplc wrote:
onnestabe wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:Image


Big, Bu-huckin' Chicken,

You are Big...

And you are Chicken :-b


Did anyone notice the nuclear waste symbol painted over on the barn? :-b


Yah, that's supposed to explain the huge rooster ;-D


ahhh...that explains it


I'm such an idiot. I thought it was photoshopped. Completely missed the nuke sign in the background.


Oh - you mean you didn't know this was a REAL chicken? :-] :-b
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Postby onnestabe » Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:41 pm

knapplc wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
citybirds27 wrote:
knapplc wrote:
onnestabe wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:Image


Big, Bu-huckin' Chicken,

You are Big...

And you are Chicken :-b


Did anyone notice the nuclear waste symbol painted over on the barn? :-b


Yah, that's supposed to explain the huge rooster ;-D


ahhh...that explains it


I'm such an idiot. I thought it was photoshopped. Completely missed the nuke sign in the background.


Oh - you mean you didn't know this was a REAL chicken? :-] :-b


Yeah, it's the one they use in the commercials - why else would you post a picture of it on the 'net? It's famous!!
onnestabe
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerEagle Eye
Posts: 4074
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Cincinnati - West Price Hill

Postby moonhead » Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:09 pm

that's a large cock.
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby Alkaholik » Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:13 pm

moonhead wrote:that's a large cock.


i was waiting for someone to crack that joke
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7631
(Past Year: 22)
Joined: 19 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: wherever Jack takes me....

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:36 pm

onnestabe wrote:
knapplc wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
citybirds27 wrote:
knapplc wrote:
onnestabe wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:Image


Big, Bu-huckin' Chicken,

You are Big...

And you are Chicken :-b


Did anyone notice the nuclear waste symbol painted over on the barn? :-b


Yah, that's supposed to explain the huge rooster ;-D


ahhh...that explains it


I'm such an idiot. I thought it was photoshopped. Completely missed the nuke sign in the background.


Oh - you mean you didn't know this was a REAL chicken? :-] :-b


Yeah, it's the one they use in the commercials - why else would you post a picture of it on the 'net? It's famous!!


I'm impressed at the resolve of the farmer. I think I would be scared to death standing next to a 7-foot tall chicken that could pluck my brains out. He must have it well-trained.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 21:08 hours
(and 35 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact