Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby bagobonez » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:02 pm

This may end up being the best Zelda yet, and that's saying alot. I personally can't wait.
"90% of the game is half mental" - John Madden
bagobonez
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Flockers » Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:50 pm

Dirt Bag wrote:Gamecube, Flock.

I figured as much, but I was just making sure.
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby terpfan » Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:42 pm

I heard that they are going to make the game Revolution compatible and that is part of the reason for the delay. At least they better after all this...
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Canacuna » Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:04 am

I've still got my copy of Wind Waker... or whatever that was called... sitting around somewhere. Hell, same with that Majora's Mask (close?) for the N64. I've got some catchin' up to do on the 'ol Zelda games.
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby terpfan » Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:37 am

Canacuna wrote:I've still got my copy of Wind Waker... or whatever that was called... sitting around somewhere. Hell, same with that Majora's Mask (close?) for the N64. I've got some catchin' up to do on the 'ol Zelda games.

Neither come close to Ocarina of Time.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby logan » Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:05 am

terpfan wrote:
Canacuna wrote:I've still got my copy of Wind Waker... or whatever that was called... sitting around somewhere. Hell, same with that Majora's Mask (close?) for the N64. I've got some catchin' up to do on the 'ol Zelda games.

majoras mask was pretty damn cool and i enjoyed it as much as ocarina. i agree as far as the level design majoras was not quite as good but getting to change into the different races and having the levels designed to fit that personality was kinda cool. plus collecting all the masks had a purpose in majoras.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby Dirt Bag » Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:37 am

terpfan wrote:

Agreed. TP might give it a run for the money though.
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Rizzo » Sun May 28, 2006 12:27 pm

I as well cannot wait for this game to come out. Right now on EBgames.com it says it will be released on November 1st, but of course, that is subject to change.

Also, I hope there is a pre-order bonus like there was with Wind Waker. If you pre-ordered Wind Waker, you got a 2-for-1 deal with another disk that had both Ocarina of Time as well as Master Quest (harder version of Ocarina of Time) for Gamecube. Hopefully with Twilight Princess, they hook it up with another pre-order bonus, perhaps some old NES or SNES Zelda games playable for Gamecube or even Majora's Mask.

I think that Ocarina of Time was the best Zelda game, and perhaps the best game EVER. Wind Waker was good as well and I am also a huge fan of A Link to the Past for SNES. I only played Majora's Mask once, thought it was a good game and very unique, but wouldn't mind playing it again to see all the details and such of the game like I have with Ocarina of Time.

I can't wait for this game to come out and hopefully it doesn't get delayed again.
Rizzo
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Basketball

Previous

Return to Video Games