First, this is not a first come, first served league.
I have personally invited some folks whom I know fill the owner requirements, and they get first dibs, yet, I know that there are folks here on FFC who also are enthusiasts as I am, for both football and HT/Music. If you have to ask what HT is... do not respond in this thread.
Also, like Hollywood, this league will be different, combining a redraft and Keeper league, along with the strategy of a gambler playing Pick-from-the-left poker.
Here are some of the rules:
The name of this league would be called the "HT Early Adopter's Keeper League" and here are some of the unique rules.
1. Each year, we would have a manual, NFL style draft(not serpentine), via a draft room forum on the Fantasy Football Cafe. The draft would be a 6 round iniitial draft of veteran players(no rookies like Bush), starting ASAP. Folks get 24 hours to make their pick, and would be notified of their turn to pick via PM on the FFC site.
2. One week after the end of the initial 6 round draft, we would then have a single round of picks, held in reverse order from the initial draft order, in which an owner could pick a player from another teams 6 player roster. Each team could only lose 1 player during that second round of picks/steals.
3. Following that steal round, each owner would name his year's 4 keeper players.
4. After the real NFL draft, we would then have a serpentine draft of rookies and remaining unkept vets, in the following order with reference to the original round (assuming 10 team league) - 6, 5, 7, 4, 8, 3, 9, 2, 10, 1.
5. Once all this is finished, the league would then be administered via Yahoo on their free FF football site.
Other details, like scoring, will be worked out and voted upon on the FFC league forum, in our draft room, prior to the initial draft.
So... if you love football, and HT/music and know at least what DMCA, RIAA, MPAA and HDTV mean... please post if you are interested in joining our league.