Free Agency? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to San Francisco 49ers

Free Agency?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Free Agency?

Postby proKrastinate » Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:25 pm

any reason why I haven't heard that the niners are looking to shore up some of the holes we have in FA? It would seem that we have some money to play with.
proKrastinate
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby MadScott » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:37 am

Trouble is that we've got a ton of our own FAs to take care of--Andre Carter, Peterson, Derek Smith, Brandon Lloyd, Mo Hicks....

I think AC and Peterson are gone for sure, Lloyd and Hicks have been tendered contracts and I think they will throw something at Smith and get him back reasonably. Beyond that, they are supposedly in the Will Witherspoon (CAR, LB) running.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby proKrastinate » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:22 am

is that it?

I have noticed several veteran CB's or S's being released that could really help our team. I have also noticed that Eric Moulds is almost a lock to be released. I like toying with the idea of him coming here. A true #1 whos proven would be good for our young receivers and our young QB.

doubt he comes here tho as he doesn't want to leave a new qb for another. hes looking for a SB potential team at this point in his career.
proKrastinate
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Return to San Francisco 49ers