Fav Posters MIA? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Fav Posters MIA?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Fav Posters MIA?

Postby Miked_Up » Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:41 pm

There have been a lot of quality posters (Deluxe, MeShawn, mrtyanks, Guttpuppy and Bennett4Prez to name a few) that I have noticed MIA. Where are these guys and when are they coming back? Anything to do with them giving it up for Lent or something? (only Catholics will get that joke)

Who's your favorite poster who isn't around anymore?
Miked_Up
Water Boy
Water Boy


Posts: 46
Joined: 9 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: St. Cloud, MN

Re: Fav Posters MIA?

Postby no1cowboysfan » Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:44 pm

Miked_Up wrote:There have been a lot of quality posters (Deluxe, MeShawn, mrtyanks, Guttpuppy and Bennett4Prez to name a few) that I have noticed MIA. Where are these guys and when are they coming back? Anything to do with them giving it up for Lent or something? (only Catholics will get that joke)

Who's your favorite poster who isn't around anymore?


couple of problems with this...

1) MTR is not a "unanimous" quality poster.
2) This is a GT thread.
3) This is a dumb thread.
4) I'm pretty sure everyone knows what Lent is... for example me, and I'm far from Catholic.
5) MTR gave up the Cafe for Lent last year.

That is all.
Image

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 5255
Joined: 28 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: From Diego to tha bay ...

Re: Fav Posters MIA?

Postby Wizzle » Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:51 pm

no1cowboysfan wrote:
Miked_Up wrote:There have been a lot of quality posters (Deluxe, MeShawn, mrtyanks, Guttpuppy and Bennett4Prez to name a few) that I have noticed MIA. Where are these guys and when are they coming back? Anything to do with them giving it up for Lent or something? (only Catholics will get that joke)

Who's your favorite poster who isn't around anymore?


couple of problems with this...

1) MTR is not a "unanimous" quality poster.
2) This is a GT thread.
3) This is a dumb thread.
4) I'm pretty sure everyone knows what Lent is... for example me, and I'm far from Catholic.
5) MTR gave up the Cafe for Lent last year.

That is all.


6) How does a guy that registered in Jan 2006 know these people are quality posters?
7) Who is "Miked_up"?
8) What does this have to do with Football Leftovers
9) I wish I could lighten up but no1cowboysfan got me started
10) Why am I wasting my time on this thread making this list?
Image
The League of Extraordinary QBs
Wizzle
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 1452
Joined: 15 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Certified Genius.

Postby Payne Dailey » Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:52 pm

Slowkidz
Payne Dailey
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2513
Joined: 17 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:54 pm

im still around sometimes, just not as active posting !+)


been super busy. :-/
Image
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15165
Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Giggity Giggity

Postby terpfan » Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:04 pm

Answer: offseason.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 11116
Joined: 30 May 2002
Home Cafe: Football

Postby VaderFin » Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:31 pm

terpfan wrote:Answer: offseason.



QFT.
Image
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7030
Joined: 10 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: In my Tie Fighter blowing up Rebels

Postby Alkaholik » Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:35 pm

A lil more too this...but i think it's best to drop the subject and carry on as we were b4
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7631
(Past Year: 22)
Joined: 19 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: wherever Jack takes me....

Postby Mercer Boy » Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:59 pm

Yeah, offseason has something to do with it to be sure. I personally haven't posting as much for several reasons:

1) Being more social (finally) - remember...year of Mercer Boy. ;-D
2) Offseason news isn't that important to me. The labor situation kind of sucks, but I still don't have much to say about it.
3) Just not interested in reading a lot of the longer threads I see, so I haven't been chiming in.
4) Baseball is starting, and yes...I do frequent the Baseball Cafe at this time of year due to drafting and info gathering. :-/

Ah cripe...that reminds me - I should have put up another Germany or Florida. I'll have to do that right now! :-b
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 12045
Joined: 22 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New Castle, PA

Postby J2thez929 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:01 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:im still around sometimes, just not as active posting !+)


been super busy. :-/


Nice to see ya D-lux ;-D
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8041
Joined: 6 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: C-Town, OH - Dawg Bone Country

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 10:17 hours
(and 41 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact