Virtual GM Fantasy Cafe League- FULL - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Virtual GM Fantasy Cafe League- FULL

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Dolfin99 » Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:05 pm

I am in, thanks for the invite. Should be interesting.
Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig.
Dolfin99

EditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby GreatestShowOnEarth » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:11 pm

Thanks for the invite Balanced but im in too many leagues as it is.
GreatestShowOnEarth
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby The Balanced Man » Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:40 am

J2thez929 wrote:Are you giving contracts to all positions or just fantasy positions?

Contracts are only going to be given to Fantasy Positions. We will vote on what those positions are

J2thez929 wrote:How do u score points or whatnot?

You score points just like any other league. We will vote on what scoring categories we want. Chances are, it will resemble "standard scoring" with variations.
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby danleroi22 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:48 am

Hey... thanks for the invite.

I'd love to join... although I'm kind of already stacked at leagues and I've already turned one down.... but a contract league is extremely tempting.

Two questions before I jump on the bandwagon.

First, is this a money league or free league?

Second, where are hosting... in other words... is this league gonna cost me any money to play in?
Questions or Comments? Feel free to PM me.

I know that I've been given more than beyond measure.
danleroi22
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby The Balanced Man » Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:33 am

danleroi22 wrote:Hey... thanks for the invite.

I'd love to join... although I'm kind of already stacked at leagues and I've already turned one down.... but a contract league is extremely tempting.

Two questions before I jump on the bandwagon.

First, is this a money league or free league?

Second, where are hosting... in other words... is this league gonna cost me any money to play in?

1. It will be Free.

2. It will be hosted at a free site (Yahoo, ESPN, Etc.) The site will be voted on, but it will definetly be free.
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The Balanced Man » Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:52 am

Some people seem to have concerns that the league will be "complicated" While it is a challenging league, I assure you organization will keep complications to a minimum.

Once the rules are all voted on, I will write a league constitution which can be refered to in all instances. Also, while there is a lot to the league, it comes in waves.

When the Free Agent Blitz is on, you need not worry about any other part of the game.
The same can be said for Cap management.

Once that is done, the Rookie Draft takes place.

Once the season starts all you have to worry about is setting your lineup and playing fantasy football.

So, we will keep complications to a minimum, and challenges within reason. ;-D
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby The Balanced Man » Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:37 am

12 Spots have been filled. I plan on accepting up to 14.

I have PMed Arlo for a room, but feel free to discuss any questions you have on this post, and I will try to answer them as best I can. ;-D
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby J2thez929 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:14 pm

Thanks for the replies Balanced. I'm down ;-D
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:02 pm

Balanced: Thanks for the invite. I'll take the 14th spot if it's still available. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby The Balanced Man » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:03 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:Balanced: Thanks for the invite. I'll take the 14th spot if it's still available. ;-D

It's Yours. We are now full.
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Classifieds