New Season, New Logo Needed - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

New Season, New Logo Needed

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

New Season, New Logo Needed

Postby ArchangelsOwner » Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:45 am

Hey, talented group of graphic artists..... I'm looking for a new logo for this year. I loved the first one I had, created by Vikes Rule 88, and am looking for one just as cool. This year, even though JJones is still a keeper for me (as of this moment), I thought some change might bring my team a little more luck this season (ended up with the worst record in my league last year :,-( ). So, the 2006 info to be used is: ARCHANGELS (all caps if possible, one word), SJackson on one side (like last year) and Terrell Owens on the other, with a purple (and black?) background. BTW, since TO hasn't signed with anyone yet (but things will start getting interesting tomorrow), I'm hoping either this can wait until he signs with a team OR just have him in a generic outfit/uniform. I know I'll love whatever is suggested or created for me and my team, so it will be left up to whoever decides to take it on. Thanks. ;-D ;-D

2006 Keepers in three man keeper league (JBML):
RB Stephen Jackson
RB Julius Jones
WR Terrell Owens
ArchangelsOwner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby ArchangelsOwner » Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:44 pm

:-b With all of the FA movement going on as of today (Tuesday), which I'm sure everyone here is aware of, it looks like TO might end up on his new team soon (Dallas?). With as many looks as this post has received, I hope that one of the graphics wizards will want to do this for me when the (TO) situation is finally done. Much appreciated!! ;-D

RB Stephen Jackson
RB Julius Jones
WR Terrell Owens
ArchangelsOwner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby ArchangelsOwner » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:46 pm

One more update on my situation here (since TO is now a member of the Cowboys). I still might be making an off-season trade for LT (to go along with my keepers of TO and SJackson), so if anyone was going to look into doing this for me, it might be worth waiting to see if LT would be joining my team (unless someone already started to work on it......which would be fine since the LT trade isn't a definate thing). Anyway, depending on what happens, this post/request just might start as a new one soon. :-B

RB Stephen Jackson
RB Julius Jones?
WR Terrell Owens
ArchangelsOwner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests