Indy RB in 2006 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Indy RB in 2006

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby louisianacajunsam » Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:48 pm

anyone who doesnt see that JOSEPH ADDAI is going to be the starter for the colts next season is blind...

rhodes = spot duty, mentor, kick returner
louisianacajunsam
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Plindsey88 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:47 pm

Whatever RB wns that starting job is no worse than a mid-2nd round pick... I don't care who it is....

If the Colts decide to play Joe Theismann at RB in '06, he's a 2nd round fantasy pick... Period...

Any RB behind that line, and with that kind of passing attack to take pressure off is an immediate stud... I don't care who it is...

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:12 pm

louisianacajunsam wrote:anyone who doesnt see that JOSEPH ADDAI is going to be the starter for the colts next season is blind...

That's a pretty bold statement, saying everyone else is blind if they can't see that. I'll be sure to consider pulling this thread out from the archives if Indy doesn't draft him, though you may very well be right.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:15 pm

louisianacajunsam wrote:anyone who doesnt see that JOSEPH ADDAI is going to be the starter for the colts next season is blind...

Why don't you wait until they draft him before calling everyone else blind.

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 86)

Postby louisianacajunsam » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:28 pm

take a chill pill. didnt call you stupid or anything like that.

if you want to put it in a sensitive manner, i could foresee that joseph addai might be a good natural fit for the indianapolis colts offense in 2007 considering edgerrin james is now gone, since he has good size, speed, and pass catching abilities, not to mention that he can be had at the end of the first round. if the colts don't draft him, i would be oh so sad.
louisianacajunsam
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:35 pm

louisianacajunsam wrote:take a chill pill. didnt call you stupid or anything like that.

if you want to put it in a sensitive manner, i could foresee that joseph addai might be a good natural fit for the indianapolis colts offense in 2007 considering edgerrin james is now gone, since he has good size, speed, and pass catching abilities, not to mention that he can be had at the end of the first round. if the colts don't draft him, i would be oh so sad.

Calling everyone blind is pretty much saying we're all ignorant for not seeing things your way.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby onnestabe » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:36 pm

Plindsey88 wrote:Whatever RB wns that starting job is no worse than a mid-2nd round pick... I don't care who it is....

If the Colts decide to play Joe Theismann at RB in '06, he's a 2nd round fantasy pick... Period...

Any RB behind that line, and with that kind of passing attack to take pressure off is an immediate stud... I don't care who it is...

I agree with this assuming whoever gets the job wins it outright. I worry that we will end up seeing a RBBC with Rhodes getting about half the touches. I don't know that Rhodes would be worth a second round pick in that case.
onnestabe
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby louisianacajunsam » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:48 pm

stop the fighting..its a message board...people make bold statements all the time that arent meant to be taken literally or harshly...if you get your feelings hurt on a message board, i can only imagine what the real world will do to you
louisianacajunsam
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby louisianacajunsam » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:51 pm

onnestabe..your prolly right...

even if an addai, maroney, whoever gets taken by the colts, i'm sure not just one will carry the ball....

colts rb's i will stay away from in the first few rounds this year, unless a more competent one is brought in
louisianacajunsam
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:51 pm

louisianacajunsam wrote:stop the fighting..its a message board...people make bold statements all the time that arent meant to be taken literally or harshly...if you get your feelings hurt on a message board, i can only imagine what the real world will do to you

Fair enough. In support of your arguement, I do believe they will draft Addai. He seems like the right fit and he'll likely be available when the Colts make their selection. Of course, I'm hoping Maroney could become a Colt, but that would take a trade up in the draft for Indy to land him.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk