Do you think Indy would be interested in Jamal Lewis? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Do you think Indy would be interested in Jamal Lewis?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Monse_HQ » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:52 pm

There is very little chance that Jamal Lewis has a future in INDY. Chester Taylor would of have had a better chance than Jamal.

Expect INDY to pick up a quick pace back in the draft (Maroney, Addai, or Drew)
Monse Fantasy Football Draft Packet [b]Coming Soon![/b]
[url=http://www.fantasy-hq.com]Image[/url]
Monse_HQ
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby no1cowboysfan » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:33 pm

FanFootHeadBusta wrote:I dont think Jamal would even want to go to Indy. He's the kinda jerk who only cares about money and stats. He won a Super Bowl, he probably doesn't care if he wins another one or not. Also, he knows he wont get the workload he wants in Indy. He'd probably bodyslam Peyton if he ever audibled to a pass at the goal line, which Peyton has been known to do.

And you base this on... absolutely nothing.

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby SniperShot » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:36 pm

TruNinerFan wrote:Jamal dosen't fit their offense. I am starting to believe that he is going to re sign with Baltimore.
I can see this happening above anything else.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby TheDiplomats » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:31 pm

FanFootHeadBusta wrote:I dont think Jamal would even want to go to Indy. He's the kinda jerk who only cares about money and stats. He won a Super Bowl, he probably doesn't care if he wins another one or not. Also, he knows he wont get the workload he wants in Indy. He'd probably bodyslam Peyton if he ever audibled to a pass at the goal line, which Peyton has been known to do.

Wow, I didn't know someones terrible opinion became fact. Don't bother posting about things that you know aren't true.
TheDiplomats
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby FanFootHeadBusta » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:32 pm

FanFootHeadBusta wrote:
I dont think Jamal would even want to go to Indy. He's the kinda jerk who only cares about money and stats. He won a Super Bowl, he probably doesn't care if he wins another one or not. Also, he knows he wont get the workload he wants in Indy. He'd probably bodyslam Peyton if he ever audibled to a pass at the goal line, which Peyton has been known to do.

I base it on the fact that Jamal complained all year about not getting enough work in Baltimore. And I highly doubt he'd even be satisfied in Indy's offense, which he would not be the center of.[/quote]
FanFootHeadBusta
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby no1cowboysfan » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:34 pm

FanFootHeadBusta wrote:
FanFootHeadBusta wrote:
I dont think Jamal would even want to go to Indy. He's the kinda jerk who only cares about money and stats. He won a Super Bowl, he probably doesn't care if he wins another one or not. Also, he knows he wont get the workload he wants in Indy. He'd probably bodyslam Peyton if he ever audibled to a pass at the goal line, which Peyton has been known to do.

I base it on the fact that Jamal complained all year about not getting enough work in Baltimore. And I highly doubt he'd even be satisfied in Indy's offense, which he would not be the center of.
[/quote]

Jamal wanted to START. And get at least 20 carries a game. That's a pretty big plate you're putting on him for wanting to do his share of the team's work. Chester was vulturing his carries. I doubt Rhodes would be in Indy.

no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby michaelavelli » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:35 pm

FanFootHeadBusta wrote:
FanFootHeadBusta wrote:

I base it on the fact that Jamal complained all year about not getting enough work in Baltimore. And I highly doubt he'd even be satisfied in Indy's offense, which he would not be the center of.
[/quote]

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ = satisfaction

Lewis was just trying to be outspoken about how he's a feature back because he was in a contract year and wanted to get paid at the end of it.
michaelavelli
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby FanFootHeadBusta » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:36 pm

It's pretty stupid to argue on a highly improbable circumstance, which everyone knows will not happen. Additionally, I'm rather knowledgable of football and if you don't agree with me, that's perfectly fine, but don't tell me I'm wrong if you're not right.
FanFootHeadBusta
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby no1cowboysfan » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:41 pm

FanFootHeadBusta wrote:It's pretty stupid to argue on a highly improbable circumstance, which everyone knows will not happen. Additionally, I'm rather knowledgable of football and if you don't agree with me, that's perfectly fine, but don't tell me I'm wrong if you're not right.

No one's debating that. However, if you'd like to phrase your arguments in English, and reference what you're talking about, we can continue. ;-) :-D

no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby FanFootHeadBusta » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:46 pm

Phrase my arguments in English? Forgive me for being educated and literate. And there's nothing to continue, because the fact of the matter is I offered my oppinion, which you have yet to do. You'd rather critique what I said rather than offer your devine oppinion.
FanFootHeadBusta
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk