Do you think Indy would be interested in Jamal Lewis? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Do you think Indy would be interested in Jamal Lewis?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby no1cowboysfan » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:52 pm

FanFootHeadBusta wrote:Phrase my arguments in English? Forgive me for being educated and literate. And there's nothing to continue, because the fact of the matter is I offered my oppinion, which you have yet to do. You'd rather critique what I said rather than offer your devine oppinion.

Buddy, ONE of us needs to chill out.

Anyways, I gave my opinion. My opinion is that Jamal was not being greedy last year; he simply wanted to be able to showcase his talents because it was a contract year.

My opinion is that he may have "caed about money," but he wasn't exactly a jerk for doing so. He just came off an injury ... he was obviously mindful about the future, and with zero guaranteed money on his contract, of course he wanted to resign. And considering his two off-years, I think he'd fit right in with Indy. Good line, obviously a good passing attack, and he can still get 20-25 carries a game and be productive.

Now anyways, these are FORUMS. If I disagree with your "oppinion," it's because I have my own fancy that.

Now if you'd like, take a deep breath and you can rejoin the conversation.

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby FanFootHeadBusta » Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:00 pm

Whatever, it's really a pointless argument haha. We're the only ones even posting right now. So......friends? haha
FanFootHeadBusta
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby no1cowboysfan » Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:04 pm

FanFootHeadBusta wrote:Whatever, it's really a pointless argument haha. We're the only ones even posting right now. So......friends? haha

I wasn't aware we were enemies... :-b

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Previous

Return to Football Talk