Thoughts on the new acquisitions, so far? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Washington Redskins

Thoughts on the new acquisitions, so far?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Thoughts on the new acquisitions, so far?

Postby Redskins Win » Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:31 pm

I'm really liking the Brandon Lloyd pick up. I think that really helps the WR corps and QB out a ton. And then toss in Antwan, and man I think it's the most potent receiving corps the Skins have had in a long time.
I'm not so sold on Fauria. though he probably is an upgrade to Royale w/ cheese, but I just think he's gonna be another one of those old vets the Danny signs and then just ends up paying him for 2 years to rehab some nagging injury.
Archuletta is an awesome pickup. bowen hadn't really had a good season with all the expectations surrounding his deal. I hope that clark signs and that Sean Taylor doesn't go to jail.
Next stop NY Jets, Ramsey for Abraham ;-D
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby ksinghas » Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:32 am

getting abraham would def be huge cuz then we could focus on cb and ol in the draft. He would be awesome as long as he doesnt become a head case. glad to see weve done all we have so far... love that brandon llloyd highloght video. never seen soo many acrobatic catches be4. def a great acqiosition ... plus radnle el willl spice up the special teams and give us a great slot receiver rather than relying on cooley. Now the only prob is to spread the ball around enough to mkae eveyone happy... but our offense def looks better than the anemic one from the playoffs :-?
ksinghas
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Danskins22 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:48 pm

wow Fauria was a bad decision .. he had a crap season last year and has been getting older and worse every season.. i cant believe they picked him up
Danskins22
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Gibbs_Wagon » Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:40 am

I think lloyd has "beast" potential. That was a fantastic catch he made on the first drive last night - and he made it look very routine.

Moss, Portis(or Betts), and Cooley at the very least will have things open up for them.
Gibbs_Wagon
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Matchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby SkinSFan22 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:46 am

If Lloyd actually had a fairly decent QB throwing him the ball in SF, then he would surpass 1,000 yards receiving and probably get in the ballpark of 7-10 td's. Boy can Lloyd jump and can he catch. The Redskins are lucky to have acquired a wide receiver of his caliber.
SkinSFan22
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Redskins.14 » Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:00 pm

I'm really glad that the redskins got Randel el and brandon lloyd. Mark Brunell has much more weapons to use now this coming season.
Redskins.14
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Washington Redskins