Free Agency to Green Bay, come in Green Bay - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Free Agency to Green Bay, come in Green Bay

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby louisianacajunsam » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:53 pm

jurvecious and bryant are out of the picture..
louisianacajunsam
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:32 pm

Why would any WR sign in GB before Favre makes his decision? I think that's hurting them a lot.

PS: Free Agency to the Jets, come in Jets....we lost em.

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 81)

Re: Free Agency to Green Bay, come in Green Bay

Postby Goatwhacker » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:40 pm

Teck wrote:What is the pack doing? They haven't really signed anyone big, and they have all this money.. they really do need to pick atleast someone up.. i knew thompson wasn't big on the whole free agency thing but this is just terrible.

They probably figure they're well set with the powerhouse team of last year.
Goatwhacker
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Popcynical » Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:10 pm

We will be making moves in free agency.. just not for the first three days. Give it a day and we'll being making our moves. TT's philosophy is to improve teams through the draft... though if we don't spend at least 25 million of our cap I'll be pissed off.
Popcynical
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby tomkatt » Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:27 am

As was said earlier, Double T doesn't dig free agency. The signing of the safety from Seattle just baffles me. Pickett may turn out all right, we shall see. They've been torched with some iffy signings of late, so I can see them not spending it just to spend it. They'll be conservative.

The Ahman & Kampman signings were good. I'm very concerned with their WR situation. Javon would rather retire then return to the Pack. Driver is good, but will be hurt by the extra coverage he draws. I'm still waiting for Ferguson to show why we even drafted him. I keep hearing mixed info about whether Murphy will be back this year after the nasty 2005 injury.

On the draft front, I'm guessing the 'Aints signing of Brees means that it's less likely Mario Williams will be around for the Pack to take. That means AJ Hawk I would imagine. That's just fine with me, as I think I prefer him anyway. Anybody hear any other possibilities for their #1 pick?

Favre....... Favre....... Favre........ (Ferris Bueller reference -lol)
"Sometime during the Pats game last week, I decided that Tomlinson was the best overall running back of my lifetime. There's nothing he can't do: deadly receiver, tough inside runner, explosive to the outside, you name it." - ESPN's Bill Simmons
tomkatt
Head Coach
Head Coach

Previous

Return to Football Talk