receiver is far down on the list...
1) defensive back - i didnt like fahkir brown much in the first place, but now who the heck is gonna play corner opposite mckenzie????
2) offensive left tackle - gandy is old but somewhat servicable (very average) so the only reason i list this as priority #2 is b/c we have a chance to draft the best tackle in over 7-8 years
3) offensive center - with one of the best centers in the league gone, i believe the saints can get the best center in the draft in the early second round of the draft (thats where they always get taken)
4) defensive tackle - sullivan is a straight up bust and brian young is only servicable (a good third tackle off the bench)..help us please
5) linebacker - fujita was a nice signing and hodge was a NICE DROP, so i could see a rotation at linebacker of using on the outside fujita, watson, and bockwholdt to go along with an inside rotation of fincher and mckinnon as being decent....however, there are a few very good linebackers in the draft and pretty much all of these prior mentioned guys are still average with the exception of fujita
6) offensive guard - both are weak..help
7) wide receiver - devrey henderson is decent, stallworth improving (ever since he learned how to stretch), and horn aging, although i believe he can still perform if he gets healthy
8) safety - bellamys old, and i havent seen much from mel mitchell or that dude from nebraska whos name has slipped my mind
so there ya go...i got wide receiver pretty darn low on the saints priority list b/c of so many other holes......
i think the best situation they could have is to just keep the #2 and draft d'brick with it, draft the best center in the draft with the second round pick, and hopefully sign a corner through free agency....if you dont fill all the holes, its ok, b/c a team cant be made perfect too easily in just one season