Neal Visits Vikings - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Neal Visits Vikings

Moderator: Football Moderators

Neal Visits Vikings

Postby Bennett4prez » Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:24 pm

I know, players have visits with teams all the time, but is this a sign that maybe the Seahawks will actually match the Hutch offer? Neal is arguably the 2nd best OG in free agency and I can't imagine the Vikings signing both of them... :-?
[url=http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=106] Check Us Out! A New Debate Daily![/url]

TICE FIRED!
Bennett4prez
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberWeb SupporterSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby terpfan » Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:43 pm

Probably just a backup, in case the Jets do match.

Or, maybe they do want both, they might be able to afford it.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Re: Neal Visits Vikings

Postby mnheadliner » Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:14 am

Bennett4prez wrote:I know, players have visits with teams all the time, but is this a sign that maybe the Seahawks will actually match the Hutch offer? Neal is arguably the 2nd best OG in free agency and I can't imagine the Vikings signing both of them... :-?

Childress did say it all starts at the line (on both sides). Well, we needed 2 guards. Signing him would do that. Not sure about Chester Taylor being good? Well....this would make him good for sure. I am one of the few I guess that has liked the Taylor signing a lot and this would only help him and keep the elder and ageing fast Johnson on his feet and healthy.

Great move. Thanks for the heads up!
mnheadliner
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby louisianacajunsam » Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:49 pm

chester taylor is most definately climbing up my draft board at the moment, which is starting to look like this.....

l johnson, s alexander, l tomlinson, t barber, c portis, r johnson, s jackson, l jordan, e james, c williams......and then i might consider him in this spot right here, even though there is still r brown, w mcgahee, d mcallister, r droughns, j lewis, j jones, d foster, a green
louisianacajunsam
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby bigGAME101 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:59 pm

louisianacajunsam wrote:chester taylor is most definately climbing up my draft board at the moment, which is starting to look like this.....

l johnson, s alexander, l tomlinson, t barber, c portis, r johnson, s jackson, l jordan, e james, c williams......and then i might consider him in this spot right here, even though there is still r brown, w mcgahee, d mcallister, r droughns, j lewis, j jones, d foster, a green

I find it interesting that almost everyone leaves Domanick Davis out of the top 15 due to speculation about Bush. If Bush is not a Texan, which at this point is about a 50-50 chance, then Davis climbes into the top 10, especially if they get some O-line help instead.

North Ancaster Astros - Crusaders Treasure Chest represent
bigGAME101
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby louisianacajunsam » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:02 pm

then i'd have to agree...

for me, davis would then take over that spot right after caddy and right before chester then
louisianacajunsam
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby maddog60 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:50 pm

bigGAME101 wrote:
louisianacajunsam wrote:chester taylor is most definately climbing up my draft board at the moment, which is starting to look like this.....

I find it interesting that almost everyone leaves Domanick Davis out of the top 15 due to speculation about Bush. If Bush is not a Texan, which at this point is about a 50-50 chance, then Davis climbes into the top 10, especially if they get some O-line help instead.

I thought Davis got overvalued by last year, but this year he seems like a great value pick. Especially if the Texans do the right thing in acquiring Ferguson, DD with an o-line could be monsterous.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Return to Football Talk