hey - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

hey

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Postby disgruntledjetsfan » Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:47 pm

LJ's Crush wrote:hey why does everyone gotta be treating me like sh1t all i did was ask a simple request, all ya gotta do is say no.

something that you probably don't understand:

- it doesn't take 2 minutes to make a sig. The artists here spend a lot of time on the sigs they produce, therefore, it is unreasonable to think that someone is going to make you a sig as often as you feel like it. When you ask for a sig shortly after you got one made for you, it is disrespectful to the artists who put so much time into making their sigs.
disgruntledjetsfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Football

YIKES

Postby AVeagles27 » Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:16 am

this kid is almost as bad as Steel Crew, at least he went away a shut up, you just keep going.
AVeagles27
Water Boy
Water Boy

Lucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:53 pm

i personally dont understand why you guys are all ganging up on this guy. sure, he made a separate thread, but in the first thread he was asking for a sig for himself (which got shot down). i dont know about you guys, but i dont sport the same sig forever...and considering his name is LJ's crush i can see why he would want another sig with LJ in it. i have about 10 different sigs with jamal, ray and reed. its not like he got the sig last week and wants a new one now.

personally just from seeing how he was treated i would honestly make the sig if i had time..truth is im in the process of moving and have no time.

i have a caddy sig that i made for myself at the beggining of the season, i would just have to change the text..if you want it changed for you, let me know...i could spare the time for that..

let me know if this works for you and ill change what the sig says....if not its cool.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: YIKES

Postby UTLonghorns » Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:32 pm

AVeagles27 wrote:this kid is almost as bad as Steel Crew, at least he went away a shut up, you just keep going.

No not really. Steel Crew was a spammer that insulted that cafe and its members.

This guy just wants a sig for his dad in his leauge. I guess I'm with deluxe and dont see the problem.
UTLonghorns
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb Supporter

Postby LJ's Crush » Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:00 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:i personally dont understand why you guys are all ganging up on this guy. sure, he made a separate thread, but in the first thread he was asking for a sig for himself (which got shot down). i dont know about you guys, but i dont sport the same sig forever...and considering his name is LJ's crush i can see why he would want another sig with LJ in it. i have about 10 different sigs with jamal, ray and reed. its not like he got the sig last week and wants a new one now.

personally just from seeing how he was treated i would honestly make the sig if i had time..truth is im in the process of moving and have no time.

i have a caddy sig that i made for myself at the beggining of the season, i would just have to change the text..if you want it changed for you, let me know...i could spare the time for that..

let me know if this works for you and ill change what the sig says....if not its cool.
HEY THANK YOU VERY MUCH THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!!! ;-D ;-D ;-D
LJ's Crush
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 7)

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:35 am

Code: Select all
[img]http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/9995/caddy33yg.jpg[/img]

sorry for the delay...been moving and just got internet access.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby LJ's Crush » Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:15 pm

Hey don't you worry about that THANK YOU VERY MUCH ;-D
LJ's Crush
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 7)

Postby Tiki » Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:32 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:Image

Code: Select all
[img]http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/9995/caddy33yg.jpg[/img]

sorry for the delay...been moving and just got internet access.
Noow, that! Is a signature! ;-D
Great work
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests