Sopranos - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Sopranos

Moderator: Football Moderators

Sopranos

Postby footballchick23 » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:14 am

I tried to see if there was another thread for the show, but all I could find was stuff about spoilers for the new season. Is anyone digging the new season so far or is everyone pretty much over the show these days?
Doesn't it suck to get beat at Fantasy Football...by a girl?
footballchick23
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby moonhead » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:29 am

i love it when i can catch it. i cancelled HBO a few months ago, so I don't get to see it anymore. Although, I did see the premier last week. But I think the show peaked about 2 or 3 seasons ago.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby logan » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:45 am

it's been ok so far. not great just ok. i want to see the sopranos not er staring the family but i'll still watch as i do enjoy the show. i just wish richie would have done me a favor and instead of smacking janice he would have shot her. i really really hate her character with a passion. so much so that i really don't even want to watch when she is on.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby CHE » Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:10 pm

season 1 /2 were the best. 3 to 5 were crappy but when season 6 comes out, i m gona buy it on dvd ;-D
If you tremble indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine.- Ernesto Che Guevara
CHE
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby josebach » Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:18 pm

Last night's episode was painful to watch. I like a good tearjerker/love story as much as the next person, but when I watch the Sopranos, I don't want to see half of the characters crying the entire episode. There was more crying than half the movies on Lifetime... now that's saying something.

Lets face it, Tony isn't a nice guy. Throughout the course of the show I figure he's been responsible for roughly 30 people or so being killed. Now he gets one in the belly and we're supposed to mourn? Don't think so. I felt almost no compasssion at all for him and really hope they don't drag this coma crap out for half the season.
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby footballchick23 » Tue May 15, 2007 12:15 pm

Decided to resurrect this...anyone still watching this show? The final season started off slow, but the past couple of episodes (especially this last one) have been insane. Only a couple of episodes left...
Doesn't it suck to get beat at Fantasy Football...by a girl?
footballchick23
General Manager
General Manager

Postby treat24 » Tue May 15, 2007 12:18 pm

footballchick23 wrote:Decided to resurrect this...anyone still watching this show? The final season started off slow, but the past couple of episodes (especially this last one) have been insane. Only a couple of episodes left...

a 14 month BUMP... very nice!.... anyway yeah, love it, love every episode... but it has slid down my favorite shows list a little... The current season is ok so far... I get the feeling like i'm just waiting for a huge conclusion now... probably because they wait so long in between seasons... so I'm afraid of a major disappointment when it ends. For now I'm just enjoying the ride...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby The Balanced Man » Tue May 15, 2007 12:33 pm

I've only got the DVDs for seasons 1-5.

Still gotta get the 6ths :-°
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Tue May 15, 2007 12:43 pm

I don't have HBO but I've seen every episode thats available on DVD. Love the show. ;-D

Funny thing I was at a buddies house a week or so ago and The Sopranos were coming on, I had to cut out of there. I dont wanna catch a random episode in the middle of the season ya know? He said something like "you don't have to see every episode. I haven't even seen the first four seasons." I just gave him the 'are you flippin kidding me' look and bailed.
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby treat24 » Tue May 15, 2007 12:44 pm

Metroid wrote:I don't have HBO but I've seen every episode thats available on DVD. Love the show. ;-D

Funny thing I was at a buddies house a week or so ago and The Sopranos were coming on, I had to cut out of there. I dont wanna catch a random episode in the middle of the season ya know? He said something like "you don't have to see every episode. I haven't even seen the first four seasons." I just gave him the 'are you flippin kidding me' look and bailed.

proud of you ;-D
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Next

Return to General Talk