Donte Stallworth - in jail - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Donte Stallworth - in jail

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Kensat30 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:35 pm

I hate cops. I got woken up last night by some cop pounding on my front door at 12am. Guy said "police open up", so I'm wondering what the hell is going on. I open the door and he goes "do you know your garbage can on the street is knocked over". The hell?!?! I said ok and shut the door in his face, damn pig.
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby moochman » Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:06 am

Kensat30 wrote:I hate cops. I got woken up last night by some cop pounding on my front door at 12am. Guy said "police open up", so I'm wondering what the hell is going on. I open the door and he goes "do you know your garbage can on the street is knocked over". The hell?!?! I said ok and shut the door in his face, damn pig.

LOL You could have told him "No, did you know some crack whore* is robbing you sister"? I always love to see our tax dollars spent so wisely.

* I mean no offense to any crack whores who frequent this site. I only used that as an example because police generally look down on crack whores.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:39 am

moochman wrote:
Kensat30 wrote:I hate cops. I got woken up last night by some cop pounding on my front door at 12am. Guy said "police open up", so I'm wondering what the hell is going on. I open the door and he goes "do you know your garbage can on the street is knocked over". The hell?!?! I said ok and shut the door in his face, damn pig.

LOL You could have told him "No, did you know some crack whore* is robbing you sister"? I always love to see our tax dollars spent so wisely.

* I mean no offense to any crack whores who frequent this site. I only used that as an example because police generally look down on crack whores.

Wow..That's crazy that they would come to your house about that instead of maybe picking it up themselves..

And I think you are safe from any possible retalliation from the crackwhores Mooch. If not, the cafe provides protection in these types of situations.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk