Bledsoe a top-five fantasy quarterback next season - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Bledsoe a top-five fantasy quarterback next season

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby no1cowboysfan » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:20 pm

GreatestShowOnEarth wrote:the thing that real concerns me about Julius is not the fact that Barber is taking a few carries a game its the fact that Parcells is giving Barber the GOALINE carries.

A lot of JJ's TD carries were from 5+ yards out. I wouldn't be too worried about that.

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby terpfan » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:34 pm

no1cowboysfan wrote:
GreatestShowOnEarth wrote:the thing that real concerns me about Julius is not the fact that Barber is taking a few carries a game its the fact that Parcells is giving Barber the GOALINE carries.

A lot of JJ's TD carries were from 5+ yards out. I wouldn't be too worried about that.

Wasnt that his point?
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby terpfan » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:36 pm

HoleInTheWallGang wrote:
terpfan wrote:Steve_L,

Yeah, I read the whole thing and you make some good points, but all Im saying is that you also make a point that helps the anti-Bledsoe's. If Collins is not good enough to put up numbers without Moss, or even good enough to keep his job, do you really want to have him in your top 5?

Its dangerous to rank guys that highly purely based on what they have around them.

Go ahead and take Bledose early, I wont be. :-)

Kerry Collins DID have a better year than people here are giving him credit for, if thats the point you are trying to make, then point taken.

Yeah, because Mcnabb sucked before TO got there...

Are you not contradicting your self here?

You HAVE to rank a QB by exactly by the talent he has around him. Just as you would any other player.
Bledsoe will be in the top 5 no doubt.

No, its called SARCASM. Mcnabb had some great years before TO.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk